BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
I just received this mixer for Christmas and am already in love. It is a bit heavy, but I'm very satisfied with the overall performance of the mixer so far. I have a few of the attachments (ice cream maker, grinder) and they work great as well.
Lauren A.
This is seriously the one thing every household should have. You can get so many used out of it that aren't just for baking. And they come in so many cute colors! Although the price is steep, it is so worth it!
Hailey P.
This thing is so amazing. I am dying to have one of my own. Every time I go visit my mother I love baking and using her mixer. It is so much more convenient than manual mixers. I would definitely recommend
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
My grandmother had one of these and used it a lot. Then my boss bought his mom and his wife one with all the attachments and after talking to them I had to have one. Now that I had gotten mine I am starting my attachment collection and there are so many that truly make home cooking a different experience and so much easier and easy cleanup.
Samantha H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can't go wrong with a kitchen aide. Mix anything and everything to perfection. It's efficient and works amazing. You can buy it at most home stores bed bath beyond Khols etc. ideas are endless with this machine
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Very nice mixer with no complaints!!! Gets the job done very smoothly with it's different speed settings. Color is very pretty and looks perfect in my kitchen. I've had two so far and they're both wonderful.
Gabriela D.
I loooove kitchenAid. And this is the best mixer ever invented. I really love to make desserts and this makes my life easier. And it's not only for desserts, it works for a lot other stuff
Wendy B.
If you are an avid baker then this mixer is just what you need. The paddle attachment makes it so much easier to mix ingredients together and gives a great consistency to your dough.
Lauren Z.
Belle Mead, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this mixer! It's a diverse kitchen tool. The mixer alone is so useful for baking and then you can get the attachments and make incredible things! Quite a worthy investment in my opinion.
Wendy N.
Wilmington, CA
My husband got me a kitchen aid mixer for our anniversary about two years ago. I absolutely love it! I love baking so this was perfect for me! I also use it to shred chicken.. makes everything way easier!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?