BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use my Kitchenaide mixer daily! It's never put in the pantry for storage. It has its own place on the counter - mashed potatoes, candy, cakes, bread - the possibilities are endless!
Carlie M.
Saint Cloud, MN
these are amazing and such a life saver. they save so much time and effort. it is pricy but well worth the price. i would really recommend it. i've made cookies, brownies, cake, muffins and much more in this and it saved time. makes it so easy to do homemade baking
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
My number one mixer! I use this for all my baking! It comes with a variety of different tools mix, whip, stir and fold ingredients. I have never made a bad cake or cookie with machine. I honestly don't think there is anything better than this!
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
I just got this and I can't even explain how helpful it is with baking, it gets mixing done so much quicker than stirring by hand and gets things done much much faster. I highly recommend buying one if you love baking!
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I don't know how I made bread before getting my kitchen aid mixer. It keeps up speed when I'm using it for heavier doughs. For sure worth the price if you bake often. Also it comes in a ton of different colors!
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I make cheesecakes....often. And this mixer gets used all the time. It is durable and lasts a long time. mixes and whips with no problem. My only wish is that I can save up enough money to get a colored mixer. the white one just isn't doing it anymore lol.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love my kitchen aid mixer! Very powerful and cuts prep time in half. The attachments are a little confusing and it is a little pricey but over all I think t is a very good purchase. I would recommend!
Paige H.
I just received this from my fiancé for Christmas in a Tiffany blue color and I am in love! It's amazing, all of the different attachments for all your different baking/ cooking needs! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to be in the kitchen!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ive wanted one of these for years and finally got one a couple of months ago. So far I've used it once and it worked great. Can't wait to use it more. Looks good on my counter. 😏
Gabriela D.
I loooove kitchenAid. And this is the best mixer ever invented. I really love to make desserts and this makes my life easier. And it's not only for desserts, it works for a lot other stuff
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?