BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
My sister bought this for a wedding gift for my husband and I. I had always wanted one and once we opened it up & used it. My favorite kitchen appliance by far! Love the attachments and the awesome bowl with a handle- making it so easy for all my cooking needs!
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
I have had my mixer for over 11 years and it was used when it was given to me and it still works amazingly well. KitchenAid mixers were made to last forever and I will be severely upset when the day comes (many years from now) when mine finally mixes its last mix.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have two of these in my house! They are beyond the simple title of a multi use product. So many things can be accomplished with minimal effort. Fun to involve the kids or easier for a senior to still work around the kitchen
Jaleia M.
Love this mixer. My mom bought one and we've been baking so much stuff! It's simple to use and quicker than using a hand mixer. It's not too expensive and definitely worth the price. I recommend this to anyone that loves to bake!
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I use my mixer for everything. I love the attachments and it's a one and done type of machine... you can use this machine and it's attachments for EVERYTHING. The mixer is e pensive, but think of it more of an investment.
Alysha M.
Algonquin, IL
Honestly a stand mixer should be a must have in every kitchen especially if you like to bake a lot like me. It is a little pricey but I would say it's affordable and it will save you so much time while baking or cooking
Emily H.
1104 N 6th st Lafayette IN
The best mixer I have ever used. It is very sturdy and powerful. That does, however mean it is difficult to move around. I love this for making dough or other tough mixtures. I love this.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite thing in the kitchen, hands down! I love all the attachments you can place on it to make different things. But most of all, it is amazing to use when you want to bake and have an excellent product
Kim G.
Bedminster, NJ
I absolutely LOVE my kitchenaid. I pretty much use it for everything and it's so easy to work with! It's a baker's little apprentice and I'm so glad I no longer have to hand mix anything!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
I got mine from a yard sale and honestly it is the best choice i ever made! i bake A LOT! so it is a huge help when i need to make 6 dozen cupcakes and a ton of frosting. I've had my machine for a really long time and it's still working just as hard as ever.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?