BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This is hands down my favorite item in my kitchen. The different paddle attachments make for easy mixing of cookie dough, mashed potatoes, whipped cream, and so much more. I use it so much, it's definitely worth the price!
susan h.
The price makes me want to cry.... its just crazy expensive oh my god. Honestly though, my aunt has one and i use it all the time. Its the perfect baking tool, which is why it makes me so sad the price is so expensive. its worth the money though if you know your gonna need it trust me
Kelly W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I received this amazing kitchen aid freestanding mixer for valentine's day 2015 from my boyfriend so not only does it hold sentimental value but it's also my favorite appliance in my kitchen. It helps make my passion for baking easier and way more versatile!
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
I love my kitchen aid mixture after wanting one for almost 7 years now haha my husband finally surprised me this Christmas with one in the pistachio color. I have tried the shredding chicken with it and making butter and of course all the baking that I do in our house. Just wonderful!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
An amazing product and makes mixing so easy! This product is very effective and very great quality. I love the cute colors it comes in and you can also get a smaller version of this just in case you're living in s tight space. I recommend!
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great product! This mixer a great for baking. I love the different attactchemnts . Very effective it's an amazing product. They are pricey but worth it. I hope to get one soon as I've only used my moms!
Laiken M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is so worth the money. I've had mine for 5+ years and it's still running good. I make cookies for my side business 2-3 times a week and it always gets the job done. Def an investment and work it!
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I can't say enough good things about this! I never bake without using this. Everything gets mixed perfectly and the additional pieces you can get are great! It is almost a daily thing for me using this. Clean up is easy. It is pricey at first but after a few uses you'll fall in love and wonder why you didn't buy it sooner.
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
Love kitchen aid mixers! They're great if you have a passion for baking cookies or cakes! Much easier than having to mix it all yourself! They're expensive but definitely worth the price! It's amazing!
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
I have wanted a stand mixer for many, many years and my mother bought me one for Christmas and it has changed my life. My baking has become much more smooth and delicious. I cannot wait to try out the attachments as well. There are so many doors I haven't been able to open yet.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?