BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Sarrah J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is by far one of the best mixers I have used! It keep everything inside the bowl while mixing and it gives you a great range of speeds to mix with. It leaves the substance thoroughly mixed with no lumps or dry patches.
Nadia P.
My mother got one for Christmas last year and ever since then I can't stop using it since me and my fiance like baking we order ours finally and can't wait to get it. It's an amazing mixer . Highly recommend, although it's expensive it's well worth the wait.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best #blackfriday deal I've ever received was on my kitchen aid mixer. I love this and it's a must have in all kitchens. Don't settle for another brand this is the one you need! It's amazing, the company stands by its name and is long lasting.
Wayna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Amazing mixer. Professional quality. Great design and functionality. Great for desserts and icing. Endless uses. Bowl is big and good design. Easy to use, and has various functions and speeds. Kitchenaid is one of the best kitchen appliances brand in the market. Very popular worldwide. Would recommend always. It comes in different colors.
Edina H.
Chattanooga, TN
This mixer is the best ever. It's worth every penny. It will last you forever. You can basically make anything on it. And it works great. It comes in different colors and sizes too. If you want a good mixer and bake or cook a lot or have a baking business this is for you
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
My best friend bought one of these the other day and it is awesome! As soon as it came in I was at her house watching her open it! Is a beautiful color. She remarked now sturdy it felt. Immediately we put it to use. It was the easiest thing to operate! We had thought it would be super complex but it's not. Great product! Will be purchasing my own ASAP!
Amanda Y.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
I got this a couple years ago and I absolutely love it! It's been such a great help with my baking and speeding up the process as compared to when I would do it by hand. I also love how it is a multi use item and the various attachments you can put on.
Janice B.
I love this mixer! I have it in a " Tiffany blue" color. It works great when I bake cakes or other bake goods. Love how it mixes well all my ingredients for something very sweet! The only pain of mixers is washing it but you go to do what you got to do :)
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Love this! It does all the work for you without you lifting a finger on it. Just set it and let it do its magic. The only thing is it's really heavy and it's expensive! A huge investment so I hope you like baking!
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
I feel like everyone should have one of these in their kitchen it's just one of those household names and products that really tie a kitchen together there so many ways to use it and it makes kitchen time a lot more fun quick and makes cleaning up so much easier
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?