BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Whether you are just starting baking or you are a master Baker, this is perfect. Easy to use. Is quite large and take up a lot of room on counter. Is easy to clean though.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
The kitchen aid mixer has been on my Christmas list for centuries! I love to cook and bake but never have been able to get a mixer. Lets hope Santa bring it my way this year!
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is #1on my list of must have kitchen supplies. Looking at the price, you may think it looks expensive, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth the money.
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
In love with the Kitchen Aid stand mixer. They are a little expensive unless you know where to get them cheaper. This is my best friend when it comes to cooking and baking. I can turn it on the mixing speed I need it to, walk away to to for example cooking on the stove while it's mixing and not have my hands tied up. You can also buy other attachments to make homemade spegetti, meat grinder and there is a few others. If you are in the kitchen a lot or a baker, this is well recommend!
Sydney C.
I have used a had mixer all my life and could not believe what I was missing out on when I got my Kitchen Aid mixer. It makes baking SO much easier, less messy, and keeps your arm from getting tired. Kitchen Aid mixers also have all sorts of attachments so they can be used for many different purposes. I have had mine for easily over 10 years and never experienced any problems. It is worth the money and a good investment to make. I have a professional one that is quite large though and it is impossibly heavy. I have to have someone else lift it for me, so therefore I leave it out on the counter all the time which can get annoying.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
I am a very frugal shopper and I would buy this again if needed.. the good thing is, if you take care of it you should never need to buy a new one. My current mixer is 6.5 years old and still works as good as it did the year I got it. Easy and convenient to use and you can just walk away while it's mixing if you have to. I don't know how it can get anything other than 5 stars!
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have the kitchenaid professional 600 mixer and I absolutely love it. My husband surprised me with it for Christmas. I make so many things with it. My husband even got me the pasta attachments so I don't have to hand roll out my pasta. It is also great for making homemade bread and cookies. I'm planning on getting a few more attachments for it as well.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I absolutely love my kitchen aid! It feels like I have an extra hand to do all of my cooking. I love to use it mostly for baking. I let the mixer on and do its thing while I just add the ingredients. I usually leave it on a low setting while i add the ingredients and then kick it up a notch on the speed in order to mix all the ingredients well. This really does make baking go faster and it is very useful. I have also made meatballs with it and it does an amazing job at mixing all the ingredients together.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I have wanted a kitchen aid mixer from a young age, and so when I got engaged, my fiancé knew the first thing I wanted on the registry was a kitchen aid mixer. After receiving it, I was blown away. I love the free hands it gives you to do other things around the kitchen, plus how it just kneads dough so well. I highly recommend as this is completely and totally worth the investment, plus it also comes in super cute colors!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I don't know what I would do without my mixer! First off, they are crazy crazy expensive but worth every penny and a good investment if you cook and bake a lot. I use it at least once a week and I have multiple attachments like the pasta maker. I was lucky that mine was my grandmothers and given to me when she passed. But if it would break today I would immediately go out and repurchase because it is a staple in my kitchen!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?