BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Scarleth N.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer, it's perfect for days I want to spend baking in the kitchen. It certainly looks nice and does what it needs to do. It's honestly a favorite in my kitchen counter. I highly recommend it especially if you love to bake! It's worth the price.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
This is a staple in any kitchen! I love to bake and could not live without mine! I personally have it in red and it's just beautiful! There are countless amount of attachments that you can buy to make this serve even more functions - from meat grinders to pasta rollers!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the best mixers out there! Doesn't make a mess at all. Keeps all the ingredients in the bowl. It has some pretty amazing attachments. One I love best is the pasta maker! This item is extremely pricey. But it will last a lifetime
Chelsea M.
The kitchen aid has made my life in the kitchen so much easier! I love it and highly recommend it. It's so nice to be able to walk away from mixing to start prepping something else. I also love all of my attachments. Super easy to attach and clean. Just makes my life a a homemaker so much easier and I get meals done quicker.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Love love love this mixer. The white is super pretty and sleek and literally goes with any kind of designed kitchen. It's a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth it! Love all the different attachments. I would recommend!
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This was a must have for all of the baking I do! I love this life saving machine. It's a little on the pricy side but it's very efficient to have! I couldn't ask for a better mixer. It's easy to clean too, which is a huge plus!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love my kitchen aid! I was gifted this exact meddle by my mom who had used it for years before giving it to me. It still works great! Heavy duty parts wear well and hold up over time. Works great for any baking in the kitchen!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
KitxhenAid mixers are a great investment, especially if you are a baker. A KitchenAid stand mixer is also handy because of the attachments you can get to go with it (pasta, food processor, ice cream maker). It is quite an investment to make with the price but it can potentially take the place of other small appliances/gadgets.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
My grandmother has this and she and I both love it not only does it work perfectly it makes life so much easier. My grandmother's hands hurt her and I'd she had to use a spoon or hand mixer cooking and baking would be too much for her and painful. But with classic kitchen aid mixer she has no trouble in the kitchen
Inna L.
OK, so my mom got this years ago, and recently updated to the newest version. We love it. So easy if your a big Baker. Especially when you're trying to do more than one thing at once. And always decorates the kitchen, no need to hide it away in your pantries or such.
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?