BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Alfreda J.
I am in LOVE with my stand mixer! ūüėćūüėć It's gorgeous, functional, and a part of my weekend baking life. The multiple hooks makes to easy to switch from mixing dough to eggs and other liquids. If you are a serious baker, you definitely need one of these. It will make your life sooo much easier!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this mixer! It really is the best thing ever and well worth the price. I got mine last year as a birthday gift and I use it all the time since I love to bake. It's easy and is so much better than my hand mixer. I'm definitely a proud owner!
Brittney W.
Oxford
I COULD NOT live without my kitchen aid! I use it for all sorts of things! From baking, to shredding chicken, it serves so many purposes. I had my first one for almost 10 years before it I put it to rest. Would recommend. Expensive, but got an awesome deal at Macy's on mine.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
This mixer is a must for me!! I bake a lot so I definitely get us out of it which made the price tag worth it! Classic sleek style that looks great in the kitchen. Definitely recommend to anyone whether professional or just for hobby baking
Bianca P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This kitchen appliance is amazing for any kitchen. It is not only very appealing to the eye but it works beautifully. It is very effective in doing what it's suppose to do. It is slightly expensive but if used often it's worth the splurge.
Maysee R.
Love this product anyone who loves to bake or cook will this is a must have in the kitchen!! I got mine at the kitchen collecting store a very affordable store and I got mine refurbished only for $199 which is amazing I love this product and everyone does too!!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
I use my mixer almost every day this is definitely my best friend and my prep cook in the kitchen I don't know what I would do without it it has made life so much easier for me especially being a new mom love this mixer
Sophia K.
Love this kitchen aid machine it is Jack of all trades that makes pizza dough and makes cakes Cupcakes you need different parts for it to make sausage spaghetti all different types of pasta it's just the amazing product and you could buy it at Target Williams-Sonoma and Bed Bath & Beyond
Courtney K.
Denton, TX
My mom has one and loves it. I love any chance I get to use it while I'm at home. I just have a Kitchenaid Hand Mixer, but one day, I hope to "upgrade" to a stand mixer soon, and Kitchenaid is on the top of my list because the brand is known for excellent products and service!
jolisia r.
I have always wanted a kitchen aid and any serous baker/ cooker i know has one, they are just so durable and have so many attachments its not even funny! It can kneed bread whisk whipping cream even roll out pasta! Def a necessity
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?