BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my KitchenAid. I don't think I could live without it in the kitchen. And must have for any Baker or want to be Baker. Makes baking desserts so much easier. And handheld mixer just isn't the same. Highly recommend they are pricey but so worth it.
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
My parents got an old kitchen aid from my dads boss' in laws and it's awesome! It's probably around 15 years old and still works wonders. The only downside to it is that you need to put it on your counter because it is SO heavy. We don't use it just because we don't have the counter space and it weighs 10+ lbs so getting it in and out of the closet is a big ordeal.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
KITCHENAID MIXERS ARE HIGH QUALITY AND LAST FOR YEARS!! I LOVE MINE! YOU CAN BUY MANY ATTACHMENT ACCESSORIES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND IT HAS SUCH A CLASSIC FEEL. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT IS HEAVY SO IF YOU DON'T KEEP IT ON YOUR COUNTERTOP IT IS AWKWARD TO MOVE BACK AND FORTH. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
I have this one in a different color. This thing is amazing. I used to do everything by hand and this batter mixer has completely changed my life. I am no longer in the stone age! Everyone needs one! However, they are bulky so hope you have the counter space for it
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
I bought this for my mom and grandmom last year and they absolutely love it! Especially my mom. She loves to bake but her hands cramp up while mixing, so this mixer helps her out a lot. Plus it's easy to take a part for cleaning so it's not too much of an hard/extreme mess to clean afterwards.
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I LOVE IT!!! I love my mixer and I can't bake without it!! I'd upload a pic of it but I'm not home right now. This is the best mixer I've had. Works very well smooth and just perfect! Mine is white but there are many different colors available.
Mandy S.
Kitchen Aid makes some wonderful products! This blender is one of the many. I don't know how I lived before this blender. It's a must for baking, shipping potatoes, and making all types of dough. I've owned it for 10 years, and it still runs like new. It's a quality blender, and definitely worth the money. It's wonderful to be able to be hands free, as well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one, if need be.
Alfreda J.
I am in LOVE with my stand mixer! ūüėćūüėć It's gorgeous, functional, and a part of my weekend baking life. The multiple hooks makes to easy to switch from mixing dough to eggs and other liquids. If you are a serious baker, you definitely need one of these. It will make your life sooo much easier!
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer i use it all the time i love to bake so i use it a lot i use it to make pizza dough and bread dough, whip cream, i also love making my mash potato's in mine makes them so creamy and all kinds of baked goods i have had mine for a long time and has not died on me i think they last forever so its deftly worth the money
Brittney W.
Oxford
I COULD NOT live without my kitchen aid! I use it for all sorts of things! From baking, to shredding chicken, it serves so many purposes. I had my first one for almost 10 years before it I put it to rest. Would recommend. Expensive, but got an awesome deal at Macy's on mine.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?