BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Katie L.
I inherited one of these that is over 30 years old and it still works like a charm! I have used it for all sorts of things. To make homemade body butter, baking, shredding chicken... the list is endless with all of the attachments you can buy. They hold up incredibly well if you take care of them
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I really never realized the need for a stand mixer until I began making Christmas candy a few years back! Now, I can't imagine baking without the Kitchen Aid 4.5 quart mixer. From cakes to pies to homemade marshmallows, I use my Kitchen Aid for all my baking needs!
wendy b.
I purchased the 4.5 Qt Kitchen Aid Mixer at Target after dreaming about it for years. I had my eye on the 6 Qt size but now that I have had my mixer for over a year now I see that this is just the right size for me and my family. I rarely make anything in this mixer that all the ingredients do not fit. I can make a batch of cookies, a loaf of bread, whip cream, or mash potatoes so easy with this mixer. And if you purchase the attachments that go along with this, the sky is the limit in what you can produce.
Morgan P.
5 stars and then some because it's probably the most favorite thing I own! I use my KitchenAid mixer for everything, even brownie mix. It's so fun! They are very expensive, but they're very sturdy and will last a long time if you take care of them. Also, the attachments are amazing!
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have a blue one and love it finally got one for myself works great even determine 4 years. You can get them in all kinds of different colors they are a little high but I had a coupon and waiting till they go on sale is when to buy them.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Love my mixer and all of the extra attachments you can add on later. It is expensive but the warranty is amazing and when mine was having problems they just sent me a brand new one. This would be a great wedding gift or even a graduation gift! Really anyone needs one!!
jackie m.
Hialeah, FL
This stand mixer is amazing I personally do not own one, but feel it's a must in all kinds kitchens I've made awesome cake frosting, cakes, deserts many experimental dishes which have been amazing, it saves time.
It looks great n the k then too.
Prassedes W.
cary, NC
We have a different colored one but we love it. Especially during the holiday this puppy is alway be mix some goods and the fact that can add different parts to it for cooking from pasta maker to meat girder is awesome. It's a great gift for anyone who love to cook.
Rocio R.
La kitchenAid es lo mejor en el mercado de productos de cocina, creo que es escencial en todas las casas, la de mi suegra tiene años con ella y creo que es la mejor inversión que ha hecho, yo espero pronto comprarme la mía, pero de verdad la recomiendo muchísimo.
Sana A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
For sure one of the best mixers in the market but a bit on the expensive side. Baking is so much more efficient when you have one of these in the kitchen. I love that they come in many colors. If you spend a lot of time baking this is the perfect mixer for you.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?