BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
All hail the Kitchenaid standing mixer! It's made my baking exponentially easier and more time efficient. I have it in basic white which blends in fine with the reset of my kitchen. I use the paddle and whisk attachments more often, but I'd like to get one with a spatula so I don't have to stop to scrape the sides of the bowl. Highly recommended!
Ashley M.
Anderson, SC
I just got this mixer as a Christmas gift! It has seriously changed the ease in which I cook, which is something I love to do. I can't wait to buy the attachments to get the full effect of this powerful appliance. I would 100% recommend to those that find yourself at home in the kitchen.
Joelle K.
Bought this one when it was on sale at Costco and it has been my best assistant so far. I have made so many cakes, cookies, macarons, pavlovas, cupcakes, and etc. with the machine. The plus side is that it is very easy to take everything out and clean. All the parts are dishwasher safe.
Ruth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the Kitchen aid for 5 years now. Few weeks ago it started to make noises than stopped working. I asked a technician and he says it will cost me like buying a new one. For 5 years I was using it constantly and it was great, but when it's broken, than I can forget about it..
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love my KitchenAid mixer sooo much! I use it for everything!! My life would be so much harder without it. It makes pie crusts in a snap and I'm sure I could never reach stiff peak status without it. Changed my cooling world! I've tried to use a knockoff brand stand mixer with abysmal results. This mixer is where it's happening!
Amanda C.
This is by far worth every penny you will pay for it. We use our KitchenAid for everything in our house- baking cakes, making homemade mashed potatoes, kneading bread dough... Seriously, everything. Very pleased with how easy clean up is and how well this mixer works all around.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
As a graduation gift from my parents almost ten years ago I received my kitchen aid mixer. It is my baby and it is one of my most prized possessions. This thing is a rock and has stood the test of time. It is sturdy and solid. I will never regret having a kitchen aid mixer in my life.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I received mine as a wedding present 10 years ago and I am still using it weekly! It is in great condition, looks like it did the day I got it! Kitchenaid mixers last forever. My mother-in-law who got hers on HER wedding day, still has it and uses it constantly. It is very expensive, but totally worth the cost as you will have it forever. Love that it comes in a variety of colors as well.
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Love this mixer love this mixer did I mention I love this mixer. I have had it for years and it still looks and works like it is brand new.  I use it often to mix so many things for pies, cakes, etc. I have a high plant based eating diet so I make most of my food from scratch. This mixer is used often and has never let me down. Its a statement piece on my counter all these years.
Katie L.
I inherited one of these that is over 30 years old and it still works like a charm! I have used it for all sorts of things. To make homemade body butter, baking, shredding chicken... the list is endless with all of the attachments you can buy. They hold up incredibly well if you take care of them
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?