BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amanda G.
murray, KY
if you love to cook or bake then this is definitely for you! I am in love with my kitchen aid stand mixer. how did I manage before I don't even know. easy to move or looks great on counter! these come in sooooo many pretty colors , that is the hardest part of making the decision to buy this , is the color you want. these have a great motor and will.laat forever. I promise you won't be disappointed, it is worth the pricetag
Jessica A.
This is based on the older version I have, but they should be pretty similar. I love my mixer...but after only 2 years my mixer began leaking oil. When I contacted KA, they wrote me back and told me I could pay upwards of $150 to get it fixed. After I just paid $300+ for the product....no thank you! I was appalled that they blamed the leak on me and wouldn't stand behind their product. I still use my mixer but on rare occasion as it's heavy to get out and I must clean all of the oil off before use. Hopefully they have fixed the issue, but I'm not sure I'll ever buy another KA stand mixer again. :(
Maria P.
Doral, FL
The best kitchen helper a mom can have, is safe and very efficient my son can help his grandmother while preparing a yummy cupcakes and this brand lasts a long time
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Love my stand mixer! My parents got it for us at our wedding shower and it's one of my favorite things to use! Mine is ice blue and matches my kitchen perfectly. It's so handy to have and easy to use. I have mine on a sliding appliance tray I bought so I can easily get it close to me. My husband is allergic to wheat so the dough hook is great on this for making gluten free breads. I don't know what I would do without it.
Grecia A.
Pasadena, TX
I have the silver one, really pretty and makes cooking, baking, much easier!!! Helps a lot!! Really effective I recommend it!!! It's worth the price!! I love it!! My mom has one too and loves it too!!
Briahnna C.
I have a kitchen aid stand mixer and LOVE it. I've used one with and without the tilt head. I prefer the tilt head version. I love that you can use them for EVERYTHING. Need homemade pasta? Kitchen Aid. Fresh ground beef? Kitchen Aid. Spiralizer? Kitchen Aid. I love that I can have two free hands while this machine does the work. Sometimes it's so hard to pour ingrediants in the bowl while you are using your hand mixer.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Love my kitchenaid stand mixer!! Learning I can shred cooked chicken with it was life changing! Amazing for whipping up light and fluffy frosting and whipped cream. No dough is too tough for it to handle! Worth every penny!
Jenna M.
A baker's best friend. Seriously this makes whipping up sweet treats a breeze. It does take up quite a bit of counter space though. They recently released mini versions that you might pursue if you are lacking in counter space. They are pricey but built to last. Don't wash the attachments in the dishwasher though; you will damage the coating and need to replace them.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This is the best mixer! For around $300 (but mine is like 12 years old) you get something that is a real kitchen staple because this machine does it all! It's a regular stand mixer, dough mixer, whisk (mine came with the three aforementioned attachments)...and you can get attachments for making pasta, grinding meat and casing sausage among other things. It really helps with a cook's ability to create on their own without relying on store brought or store prepared products.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
My new best friend. Who needs a machine that is so versatile? ME... I was so excited when my mother told me to order this as a Christmas gift because there was a great deal. I didn't even bat an eyelash. I have been asking for one of these for years, but the price has kept everyone, including me, to buy one. I do not have any additional attachments yet, but hope to soon. It is so great to be able to walk away while it is mixing, whipping, or kneading. Normally I had to hold the hand held, which didn't mix as well. I am happy with this kitchen aid mixer!
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?