BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
The only time I use this is when I'm making a desert to eat at my mom house because she's the only one that has it not me ☹️but other than that it's great it mixes the things great so I highly recommend it
Wisdom H.
I have purchased two of these so far, one for a professional baker several years ago, and one for myself (finally) this past tax season (tax return + Macy's Secret Sale = Brand New KA Mixer). The first one was Pink, and mine is Raspberry, and the aesthetic beauty alone ups your kitchen cache in an instant. They are beautiful, functional and well-made. All the attachments seem well-constructed and the fact they are dishwasher-safe is a huge plus. Whether baking professionally (in my friend's case) or just feeding yourself and your husband (in my case), you will wonder how you did anything in the kitchen without it. You will find way more uses for this than just baking. I use it to make Organic Beauty Products and Body Butters as well.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my kitchenaid stand mixer! Not only is the mixer alone great but all of the attachments are as well! I have the meat grinder and pasta maker and I love how easy they are to use with the mixer. I would definitely recommend !
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Got this as a graduation present years ago from my aunt and uncle and I absolutely love it. They come in all colors amazing designs and have loads of attachments.
Patty G.
I love my kitchen aid mixer! The best investment I've ever made. I use it for everything like making cake batter to making masa for my tamales. I would recommend to all my friends and family members
Debra v.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have a blue kitchen aid mixer. It works well for making cookies and cakes. It has a hard time mixing small batches, that would be something that kitchen aid can improve on this mixer. It's super easy to clean. I love how fashionable it looks. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. I'm hoping it will last a really long time. I mix things with it about 2-4 times a month. I don't even own a hand mixer. I use this for everything. It also can be used with other attachments for making pasta and ice cream, and grinding meats. I comes with a 1 year warranty.
Megan T.
We had our mixer for about 2 years. It works great. The mixer doesn't take up a lot of room, but it is kind of heavy. It does cost a good bit of money, but to me it is worth every penny.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
I've had my classic kitchen aid mixer for about 7 years now and it's withstood all the abuse of cooking and baking. It does an excellent job mixing. I love how there's so many options for attachments and this is a timeless mixer. It'll never be out of style and comes in so many colors. They are definitely worth the price and very high quality. In my opinion, the best stand mixers out there. It's very easy to use. They will last you years! KitchenAid also has amazing customer service if you ever have an issue, I've not had an issue with my stand mixer, but my kitchenaid chopper stopped working and they sent me a brand new one for free.
Tina D.
Umm, yes please! I feel like this is something you must invest in your life. It saves you so much time and gives you a quality result! When you have something in the mixer you can be doing something else!
Shelbi D.
Honestly how can you not like this mixer ,Kitchen aid is the best at making these ,this is a can't live without kitchen item for sure .I was lost before I got it ,lol
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?