BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
This is the holy grail of my kitchen. I’ve had my mixer for 6 years and it has never let me down. I love getting new attachments and trying new recipes. All of the wonderful color options make it even more amazing!
Katelynn W.
Cypress, TX
My mom received this mixer as a gift from her mother many years ago. Recently she gave it to me as she doesn’t use it anymore. This mixer still works as good as it did the day she received it!! So convenient for all of my baking needs! Would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
i could not rave about this product enough! it has become part of my everyday routine to use this! we make bread, pasta, hamburger patties, basically anything you could think of with this! i would recommend this to everyone if its in your budget because its worth every penny!
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my KitchenAid mixer, I use it all the time. I did have an issue where my mixer quit working, but after a short call to customer service, they sent me a whole new mixer! A great company with great customer service. This mixer is everything you need.
leona i.
Aberdeen
Truly the Best Original Kitchenaid Mixer. I gave mine to my daughter purchase a 5quart silver for me. Honestly I miss my 4.5 white..it is perfect size color and function.  I would buy if had to..the original one.
Jouan S.
Marietta, GA
I have loved baking for a long time, but the products I had to use were super old. Now I have the kitchen aid mixer and it's the best kitchen product I have used in a long time. Made desserts for the holiday in a snap!
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
This bad boy can whip whip whip up anything lol. I love this stand mixer. I've made cake and bread with this. And it comes with different attachments which also helps alot!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Whether you are just starting baking or you are a master Baker, this is perfect. Easy to use. Is quite large and take up a lot of room on counter. Is easy to clean though.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
The kitchen aid mixer has been on my Christmas list for centuries! I love to cook and bake but never have been able to get a mixer. Lets hope Santa bring it my way this year!
Lindsey s.
haverhill ma
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is #1on my list of must have kitchen supplies. Looking at the price, you may think it looks expensive, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth the money.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?