BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Esta batidora es excelentwe aunque yo la que tengo es de uso profesional ,en verdad que es buena ,duran bastante te ayudan mucho cuando vas a batir algun huevo o hacer algun postre vale la pena lo que pagas para una gran batidora y una excelente marca
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I got a mixer for Christmas and was so upset because I felt like I would never use it. But now that O know what this amazing appliance is capable of, I use it once a week. I even look for recipes I can use it with!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love love love my kitchen aid mixer!!! Yes it it pricey but very worth it! I bake so many things in it and I love that when my daughter grows up, I'll be making recipes with her! <3
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
The first mixer I had. I still love this as much as the first day I bought it. I've since upgraded but I keep this because it always comes in handy to have an extra machine while cooking. Highly recommend this!!
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Absolutely adore my KitchenAid! Makes it so easy to bake and helps me not make a huge mess or get too tired of having to mix all your baked goods by hand! Definitely worth the price I would highly recommend
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This mixer makes life so much more simple in the kitchen. I have a lot of trouble with my wrists so it's hard for me to mix something a lot, and this takes all the hard work out. And of course it works great.
Megan W.
Merriam , KS
These gadgets are top notch. Their motors are strong and durable. The attachments are endless, which makes this mixer useful for every dish. All components are made of high quality materials.
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Queriendo tener una de estas en mi cocina para  preparar todo tipo de dulces y panes con mi hija que le encanta lacocina y sueña con ser chef. Este seria un regalo ideal para ella.
Roxann T.
Carey, ID
I absolutely love this mixer! If you loving baking get one like now. It mixes thoroughly, very quiet, does not over heat the motor, and easy to vlean. Very sleek in style and comes in soooo many colors!
Lisbet P.
Greenville, SC
The only time I use this is when I'm making a desert to eat at my mom house because she's the only one that has it not me ☹️but other than that it's great it mixes the things great so I highly recommend it
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?