BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
DORA R.
I love my kitchen aid! My husband bought it to my in our anniversary at marshalls 5 years ago and i works perfect, i use it almost daily so its not in my garage storaged, i strongly recommend kitchen aid products, i have the mixer atachments too!
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
What would I do without my stand mixer. This is a product ever kitchen dweller needs. I love to bake and kitchen aid has always been there. This mixer is an investment but its totally worth it.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
This KitchenAid served me well for 12-years until I recently replaced it with a Robins Egg blue color! I passed it along to a friend who now has her first KitchenAid! I highly recommend getting an extra bowl so that you can easily make multiple items around the holidays.
Heather S.
This is probably the most versatile piece of equipment I have in my kitchen. You can use it to chop chicken, make bread, make your own butter or even make cookies. I could use it on a daily basis and is truly a workhorse.
Madison T.
Estacada, OR
Im in love with this mixer it mixes my things so well and it saves alot of time doing dishes now i dont have to worry about washing 3 bowls or so i have this mixer and oh man talk about so much less work on youre hands. Its a time saver.
Allison B.
I received a Kitchen Aid mixer as my high school granulation gift. I adored it and it works just as great almost a decade later! They are so easy to clean, replacements easy to find, and have a million cool attachments.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
I use this mixer a lot, and it works so great! It does it's job amazingly, and I use it for all of my baking. The only downfall is it's weight, it's pretty heavy. Definitely wouldn't stop me from buying again though!
Nancy P.
Nichols, WI
I use my mix master all the time. It us get for mixing dough mixing up a meat loaf or making puddings or cakes. With a few of the attached items you can get for it it is one of most used appliances in my kitchen
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
Love my Kitchenaid mixer. I received one as a wedding gift and about a year of use, the motor started acting screwy. I called customer service and they actually replaced it! Great product with a great brand!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Esta batidora es excelentwe aunque yo la que tengo es de uso profesional ,en verdad que es buena ,duran bastante te ayudan mucho cuando vas a batir algun huevo o hacer algun postre vale la pena lo que pagas para una gran batidora y una excelente marca
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?