BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I finally got a mixer and received this beauty. If you bake often this is a must have. I'm able to move quicker. It is rather large and bulky, if you don't have a lot of storage space.
moryeliz S.
Largo, FL
mi amiga me a contado que esta maquina es un exito bien brutal puede hacer de todo yo la use para hacer un bizcocho con mi amiga y me encanto ya pronto tendre la mia
Holly K.
Calabasas, CA
Love this mixer! Amazing for baking and looks beautiful in my kitchen. I have the platinum one and I love it. Works beautifully and I really enjoy baking with it.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I love it!! I love cooking and baking and my mixer makes it easier besides its beautiful!! I've had mine for almost 3 years and still works the same way as if it was new.
Gigi D.
A DREAM of kitchen gadgets. This pro version is pricey, but you get what you pay for, a superbly designed, high performance product. Looks amazing on any countertop.
Blah B.
I received my mixer as a gift. It's beautiful and sturdy. These are a kitchen classic. And no kitchen looks complete without one on the counter. I definitely use it more than I thought I would. Makes baking so much easier
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I've always wanted one of these KitchenAid mixer's and now that I have a larger house I have the counter space for it it is a maze next cheesecake effortlessly and Joe for Brad it's awesome
Rebecca A.
Milwaukee , WI
The Kitchenaid 4.5 quart stand mixer is something I can't live without. When you have 4 kids, something for snack us always requested. As a mom I want healthy too. I can attach the slicer/shredder to the front port with an easy twist motion. Insert the shredder peg, twist tight. Turn on mixer shred veggie/fruit/cheese etc. Then if you wanted to make muffins detatch and make up mix in the bowl. Don't have time to bake due to running around? Pop the stainless steel bowl in the fridge with the lid. Pull out and bake later. The lock is nice when mixing.
Erika G.
Ferris, TX
I love this mixer! It's easy to use and so cute. It adds to the decor of my kitchen. I get compliments on it all the time. It was a little more expensive than I would've normally paid, but it's been worth it.
Madi L.
Rockwall, TX
I don't have this in white, but another color. Either way, this mixer is what dreams are made of. It's perfect for cookies, other batters, and so many other things.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?