BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this mixer in yellow... It's seriously one of my favorite things I've ever bought for my home. I use it for muffins, breads, cakes and more... It's clean and chic looking. Works wonderfully and I look forward to using this for years to come. Well worth the price.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
My kitchenaid mixer is one of my most favorite things. I keep it out on the counter all the time. All the attachments you can get for it are awesome, and it's really as beautiful as it is useful!
Nicole C.
Who doesn't love this mixer. It's pretty pricey but I love mine. I know they have cheaper ones out there but you get what you pay for and will not be disappointed by this mixer!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love KitchenAid I have this stand mixer and it's amazing. I love all the attachments you can buy for them and they also come with great ones. It's a expensive machine but well worth the money I'd highly recommend this.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
I use my KitchenAid almost daily . This is my favorite thing in the kitchen . and it's beautiful to look at . I highly recommend this mixer . Really is there even another brand that comes close ? Nope
Nieves O.
Excellent quality, durable and well made. I have had mine for years. The only con is the size because of storage space. It is expensive but worth the price because you will have it forever. I would recommend it.
Holly L.
I absolutely love my kitchen aid! One of the very best gifts I've ever got. I do lots of baking and it comes in very handy. They are pricey but so worth it if you ask me. Highly recommend.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
When buying a stand mixer kitchenaid is definitely the way to go. They have so many different settings that you can choose from. They last forever and make baking easier.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
My kitchen is much happier now that it has a Kitchen Aid on display! I love my mixer, I use it for EVERYTHING! There isn't any meal I don't use it for. It is worth every single penny! The clean up is very quick too!
Sam B.
Love kitchenAid mixers! My mom had one when I was growing up and used it to make cookies all of the time. 20 years later it still works amazing! I can't wait.tk use mine to make cookies with my kids one day :) or whatever else this things can do
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?