BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love love love my kitchen aid mixer! It works sooo good. I use it to make potatoes, cakes, cookies., pasta. ice cream. It has so many attachments and just works awesome! I love this!!I would recommend to anyone! It is worth the money for sure!!!
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Was given this for Christmas, and it is not easy for me to make any type of recipe I want. I love to work smart not hard so, it's makes it easy the kitchen to whip up even does complex meals
Lama M.
Who doesn't love a kitchen aid stand mixer? I literally use mine for everything. Helps so much when backing. Love the speeds. I got it for a great deal from khols from black Friday. Would absolutely recommend
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I have his mixer in stainless steel. It's fabulous. I use it for baking pretty much every time and the attachments make my life so much easier! Would like a glass mixing bowl as well so that I could do more
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I don't personally own one but I bought one for my husband and he uses it at least once a day. It seems to be very handy for most baking needs. I know this company is reputable as well.
Samantha H.
I want one of these so bad!!!!! I worked with a pastry chef who introduced me to this for the first time. It is so fun to use and has so so many uses! I wish I had the money to spend on one right now. But it's definitely at the top of my list!
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so cool, they last a long long time and are good for whipping heavy creams to egg whites as well as mix doughs. This machine is versatile and I highly recommend this to anyone who bakes regularly.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
Great product for baking! These are expensive but totally worth it if you love to Cook. I was not disappointed at all, very easy to start it up. If you don't have one and want one, go get one. You won't be disappointed
Nicole C.
Who doesn't love this mixer. It's pretty pricey but I love mine. I know they have cheaper ones out there but you get what you pay for and will not be disappointed by this mixer!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love KitchenAid I have this stand mixer and it's amazing. I love all the attachments you can buy for them and they also come with great ones. It's a expensive machine but well worth the money I'd highly recommend this.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?