BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Amanda J.
I love the kitchen aid mixers. While they are a bit pricey they are durable and useful in many different recipes. I've personally had the same mixer for 20 years and it has been used at least twice a week. The attachments, like the pasta maker, are fun but very expensive. This product is an investment but the quality is superb.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is a staple product! All kitchens with a true baker needs it in their life! The cost of this stand mixer it's worth it's weight in gold. It's a solid design and simple to use. I would recommend buying at Bed Beyond and Beyond with a 20% coupon
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I ❤️❤️❤️️❤️❤️️❤️❤️️❤️this my fav. Kitchen tool. Stays up on my counter has a lot of uses my kids bake cakes with it all the time. Cost a lot but worth it. Pay 💰 the price you'll like I'm sure.
Katelynn E.
I never had one of these till I moved in wish my boyfriend had he had one and I'm soooooo glad. We use it all the time for anything that needs mixing but I have other things to do while cooking or baking
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
I do. Not have the white one however it have the Tiffany blue/ robins egg blue color love it is beautiful to just leave on the counter and multufuctional for many things like baking making pasta and breads even pizza over all amazingproduct with a long life to live.
Mariah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always wanted my own mixer for so long and I finally got this. It's very durable so it's easy to clean after using it. It's not as heavy either. I've been using it a lot since I got it but it still looks new.
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I love the kitchenAid stand mixer! It's so durable, and easy to clean. I can create anything with this mixer, with all the different attachments. It's so easy to use! I definitely recommend this mixer over any other!!
Lauren P.
Chapman, KS
I love kitchenaid mixers so much! I've had this one for a long time and love it! It really can do anything. I use it mostly for baking purposes, but would love to experiment with the pasta a bread attachments.
Sabina B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love kitchen Aid!!! It is a little expensive but well worth it. The quality is amazing and I never had any issues with mine. If you love to bake and cook from scratch this bad boy is for you. I give it 10 starts
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
As a home baker, a Kitchenaid mixer is probably the best investment I have ever made. It is very convenient and cuts down labor time significantly. Although mine is starting to lag a bit now when I turn it on, I would recommend it over and over again.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?