BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Asmae I.
Las Navas Del Marques(Avila)(Spain)
Ahy yo quiero uno de estos es precioso me encanta desde hace mucho que quería una. En
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
The best investment ever. You'll never be disappointment and baking will be a breeze.
Sadie B.
Kitchen aid is high quality and works very good not to mention the warranty is great!
Narumi U.
Aichi
Omg this is too cute my mother have one I wanna this when I use this is very fast
Elelwani N.
This is a very good inexpensive mixer with similar results I truly enjoy using it
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?