BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Dayanne O.
Lindo design,ela ser perfeita linda perfeita ainda não tenho um produto deste um dia pretendo ter é linda quem não quer eu queroo.
Juli belkis C.
San Cristóbal
Una de estas Hermosas maquinas es lo que todos necesitamos para así intentar hacer alguna innovadora receta y salir de la rutina
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
[product:kitchenaid-classic-4.5-qt-stand-mixer--white-k45ss]
Influenster
اللون الابيض سهل الإتساخ أفضل الالوان الغامقه
Deisy P.
Antalya
Love love love kitcheaids 😍 😍 😍
Pricey but definitely worth the money! ! they do a very great job, and can handle heavy doughs.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
This is really great. It si so practical and good quality. Even if it's a bit pricy it's worth because it last long. Recommend
Elene B.
New Castle

wooow ... what is good for something. I love cakes and so I'm sure it helped me to get this product for a very ..😍😍👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😘😘😘
Diana I.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The kitchen aid stand mixers are really good. Heard so much about them till I finally convinced myself to get one as well.
chkk l.
bogotá
I love it is the best. I love it too much this product is very useful and very easy to handle I recommend it to everyone ..
Erin I.
Orleans, ON
Love this mixer. Hate lifting it out of cupboards because of the weight, but it performs beautifully! Highly recommend.
Florencia P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I loooooove it !!! It was my Christmas gift !!! I really really love it. It just makes your life easier! It's perfect ❤
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?