BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
NINETT V.
Florida
Those machines are wonderful. I cannot say any negative about it. Maybe the company could think about to reduce the weight. .it can be wonderful!
Hayley H.
Birmingham U.K.
I love my kitchen aid, my husband got it me as a present a few years back I didn't think I would ever use it but god was I wrong lol it's amazing
Dannii-leigh H.
Somerset
Easy to use and it last for a long time. I love using this any time I am baking something but the only cons about it is cleaning it afterwards
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is an absolute must have for every baker!! It's super easy to use and it makes mixing things especially bread and pie crust easy to make.
.. ..
Very good my sisters bought one for the house and i love it so much . The mix wont spill get all over the place because of the bowl it has
Nisha N.
Brampton
My mother-in-law bought this for my husband and me as a house warming gift and we love it! We use it for baking and for pancake Saturdays!
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Para hacer mis tortas y todos mis dulces es muy bueno siempre lo utilizó lo recomiendo totalmente me gusta muchísimo es una buena inversión
Nancy D.
I LOVE THESE. My mother in law has one and I'm dying for one of my own but they're super expensive. That's why I give it only 4 stars
Dayanne O.
Lindo design,ela ser perfeita linda perfeita ainda não tenho um produto deste um dia pretendo ter é linda quem não quer eu queroo.
Juli belkis C.
San Cristóbal
Una de estas Hermosas maquinas es lo que todos necesitamos para así intentar hacer alguna innovadora receta y salir de la rutina
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?