BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Sandra E.
Mississauga , ON
Loveeee this!!! I got this as a gift and just love it! No cons for me just pros it works amazing really good does the job it was a gift not to sure of the price but worth it that's for sure! I would defiantly recommend!
ANTONIA Z.
Greece
It performed amazingly! No problems once so ever! I love it! The price was reasonable! I am very satisfied with this product! So so so in love! Every week I made different recipes! I highly recommended!
Erika B.
Love it! Puedo batir casi lo que sea y puedo hacer más de una receta al mismo tiempo! No se calienta fácilmente y por si bandeja de acero inoxidable puede batir lo que sea.
jessica t.
port hope, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a must have for any bakers kitchen!!
It makes mixing things so much easier. All of the attachments are so usefull!
Love that is comes in different colours to mach any decor!
Swati D.
Regina , GA
This gorgeous little baby has made my life so easier it kitchen. I love baking and it saves so much of my time and energy while doing it. With different attachment it can accomplish so many task in no time. Its a saviour!
Calisa G.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing! Received this for Christmas a couple years ago and use it at least once a week. I can whip up a catch of cpokes just as quick as I can break and bake store bought dough. Love everything about this mixer!
Sarah B.
APO, AE
I love my kitchen aid. I purchased it around three years ago as a beginner and it has grown with me, as silly as that sounds. It's a great product. I recommend it for a begginger to a expert baker.
Teresa B.
Victoria, BC
Adore my mixer! I received it as a wedding gift. It is great for baking and making mashed potatoes! My baking has never been as good as it is with the mixer. Sturdy and easy to use. Easy to clean too!
Kassidy K.
Ive been using one of these for 25 years. I bought one for my mom and she uses it for everything. They really come in handy around the holidays. Havent had any piece of it break either.
elisa s.
Ottawa , ON
Ok every person should have one of this small appliance in their house...this kitchen Aid mixer is a great product...4.5 qt is a pretty good size too..it makes my life easier for sure.
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?