BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Tatiana A.
quito (ecuador

I want that because I do not have one please
And I want to say to influenster that I love him I need that
And it is true that they would not give me just that because if it is so simple it is
My money is not enough for me
I ask you to please demenlo if you had the money
I would not ask
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I've had my classic kitchen aid mixer for about 7 years now and it's withstood all the abuse of cooking and baking. It does an excellent job mixing. I love how there's so many options for attachments and this is a timeless mixer. It'll never be out of style and comes in so many colors. They are definitely worth the price and very high quality. In my opinion, the best stand mixers out there. It's very easy to use. They will last you years! KitchenAid also has amazing customer service if you ever have an issue, I've not had an issue with my stand mixer, but my kitchenaid chopper stopped working and they sent me a brand new one for free.
rachelle a.
These have been around for ages and are so nice! The only thing that I don't like is that they do take a lot of space but they last a long time and are heavy duty.
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
I've had this mixer in my kitchen for over a year now and its my best friend. So easy to use and I have never had any problems. The price is a bit steep but you'll never mix anything by hand again. It does great in cooking and baking. They also have attachments but they are also bit pricy. Also my friend has had an issue with her kitchen aid mixer but customer help was amazing and sent her a new one for free! Amazing!
Aranza M.
This mixer is amazing si just so easy to use and its big and heavy but I really like it, I love the mixer because is so fast to cook in it and also is so easy to clean it! I really recommend to everybody!
Tracy R.
I love my KitchenAid. After my car accident in 2013 it was very hard to bake. With not having the use of my hands and arms like I did before the accident. Holding a mixer or mixing my ingredients by hands caused me a lot of pain from my neck down to my hands. Which made baking impossible. Now that I have the kitchenAid I'm able to enjoy baking once again.
Katie G.
I love this mixer. It makes baking so much easier. I can gather other ingredients or ready next steps while the mixer is doing its thing. The only think I don't love is that the paint/coating on the paddle is chipping off where it fits on the mixer. I'll have to get a replacement as I'm afraid it will chip off and land in my batter.
Sima A.
Sharjah
I love this mixer I've had it for many years and it still works perfectly and it it very not disappointing and I love it and it is very affordable and cheap and I would totally recommend it to others!
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love my baking and this mix master makes it all the much easier and quicker for me, which results in more goodies! I would highly recommend this to anyone from a professional baker to the average individual.
Diana V.
Calgary, AB
I have to say, for a long time I thought these were over priced and thought what can it do that my KitchenAid hand mixer can't do? The answer is a lot! It mixes anything with ease, the cleanup is easy & the whole thing is so user friendly!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?