BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Caitlyn L.
I have the mini version but it is still the same. I love how you can do something else when my things are mixing, I really recommend it because they are really handy.
AMEL S.
3 RUE DUNKERQUE 69330 MEYZIEU
What can I say this is one of the best purchases I have ever made! Made to last, and will always have a prime spot on my counter top. Easy to use, and gets the job done. Definitely recommend anyone who enjoys baking or in general cooking. This mixer has so many options when it comes to attachment's that allows your culinary side to shine.
Daniela D.
San Jose
La mejor batidora del mercado! Es hermosa y los colores que tienen disponibles son muchos! Tiene suficientes velocidades y modos de operar. Lo único negativo es el precio ya que es bastante costosa en comparación a otras del mercado pero hay que tomar en cuenta que es una batidora de lujo y que es una gran inversión para toda la vida!

The best mixer on the market! It is beautiful and the colors they have available are many! It has enough speeds and modes to operate. The only negative is the price as it is quite expensive compared to others in the market but you have to take into account that it is a luxury mixer and that is a great investment for a lifetime!
Sarah O.
There’s a reason EVERYONE has a KitchenAid mixer, they are fantastic! They are reliable and powerful. They have many attachments for any job. They come in a lot of colours and you’ll be able to match your personal style. Also they are always on sale! Don’t rush to buy one full price, wait for a sale, it’ll come eventually.
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot live without my KitchenAid when it comes to baking. It makes sure your batter is consistent without having to make you work out so hard. It is an investment piece when it comes to your kitchen because you will have it for many years to come.
Olivia D.
This product is the heart of my kitchen it helps me a lot when I baked around Christmas time mostly because of the family over I used to have a handheld mixture and now having this makes my life a lot more easier it's amazing and good for people also really into baking as well
Roya F.
This is a must have in your kitchen! It is extremely versatile, you can use it for baking and there's many attachments that work for anything you want to make. It blends everything evenly and is definitely powerful. It is a on the pricier side but well worth it. This is a investment piece that will not disappoint!
Megan P.
Quispamsis , NB
I highly recommend the kitchenaid stand mixer! Even for those who don't bake often it comes in handy for mixing #kraftspizzakit, mashing potatoes etc! The price has come down greatly which makes them affordable! Every kitchen should have one!
Lena G.
KitchenAid mixers are so fantastic! They work so effectively. I won't trust my baking to any other brand. It's really fantastic and definitely an appliance staple in my kitchen!
Katherine W.
Calgary , AB
Ive had my eye on this for a while ! I despretly one so bad ! Its so easy to just throw thing into the bowl and have it taken care of so then I can start cleaning my kitchen ! My parents have one and It stinks that im no longer at home and cant use it anymore ! But they work like a charm
Samantha L.
Victoriaville , QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?