BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Siobhan M.
North Ayrshire , Kilbirnie
After using hand held mixers for years after i first used the kitchen aid i knew i wouldn’t go back! I’m a cake baker and find it essential as you can leave it mixing and go do other things! Of course it is an investment (not cheap) but it’s worth its weight by far!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This is a fantastic mixer. I use this mixer to make frosting for cakes, making smaller batches of fillings for pinwheels and desserts. I had the same model in red that finally died after 9 years of heavy duty commercial use.This mixer is my best friend
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
my mom have hade this for such along time. it so easy to mix dry and wet ingredients. I love to mix cookies and cake recipe and make rotie cas its so easy to mix .to me it is on the high ends but I think that its worth the money, I highly recommend it to everyone to try it
Caitlyn L.
I have the mini version but it is still the same. I love how you can do something else when my things are mixing, I really recommend it because they are really handy.
AMEL S.
3 RUE DUNKERQUE 69330 MEYZIEU
What can I say this is one of the best purchases I have ever made! Made to last, and will always have a prime spot on my counter top. Easy to use, and gets the job done. Definitely recommend anyone who enjoys baking or in general cooking. This mixer has so many options when it comes to attachment's that allows your culinary side to shine.
Daniela D.
San Jose
La mejor batidora del mercado! Es hermosa y los colores que tienen disponibles son muchos! Tiene suficientes velocidades y modos de operar. Lo único negativo es el precio ya que es bastante costosa en comparación a otras del mercado pero hay que tomar en cuenta que es una batidora de lujo y que es una gran inversión para toda la vida!

The best mixer on the market! It is beautiful and the colors they have available are many! It has enough speeds and modes to operate. The only negative is the price as it is quite expensive compared to others in the market but you have to take into account that it is a luxury mixer and that is a great investment for a lifetime!
Sarah O.
There’s a reason EVERYONE has a KitchenAid mixer, they are fantastic! They are reliable and powerful. They have many attachments for any job. They come in a lot of colours and you’ll be able to match your personal style. Also they are always on sale! Don’t rush to buy one full price, wait for a sale, it’ll come eventually.
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot live without my KitchenAid when it comes to baking. It makes sure your batter is consistent without having to make you work out so hard. It is an investment piece when it comes to your kitchen because you will have it for many years to come.
Olivia D.
This product is the heart of my kitchen it helps me a lot when I baked around Christmas time mostly because of the family over I used to have a handheld mixture and now having this makes my life a lot more easier it's amazing and good for people also really into baking as well
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?