BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This mixer works on everything you can mix almost everything it's heavy duty
Jessica T.
I LOVE MY KITCHENAID STAND MIXER! makes me feel like I'm a professional chef!
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
The most amazing mixer I've ever owned! It is able mix mix anything so fast!
Emily R.
Wise
A stand mixer is an absolute must in my house. Love using it when I'm baking.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of the best arround for the kitchen a little pricey but very good quality
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
I love my kitchenAid it is must have in the kitchen! It makes baking so easy!
Maddie L.
I love this! So so useful and much easier to use than the typical hand mixer
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
MAKE BAKING EASY!! Literally, I love this mixer for making homemade cookies
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
The kitchenaid makes baking so much simpler and there's much less clean up.
I love my kitchen aid so much, it is so handy when I bake as it allows me to do something while its mixing my ingredients. It also is good so my arm docent ache lol. I really love it however it was quite pricy and sometime the whisk part of the mixture docent reach the bottom, which is sometimes quite annoying.
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?