BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Alondra V.
Edinburg, TX
Is this like the #1 mixer ever. It mixes everything thing so well and it is smooth
Tina P.
Branford, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product!!! I got it at my bridal shower in 2009 and never disappoints !
Paola R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Omg ! Such a beauty making my life 10 times easier and faster ! Love it so so much!
Salma J.
Works good but have to be very careful with it. It can make a mess if or hurt you
Mariah B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Got this for my moms birthday. She absolutely loves it. She makes the best cake.
Krysten H.
I need this is my life. I would love to bake more and this would help out a ton.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
By far the best mixter! Wouldn't purchase any other. I have this same exact one.
Kylee P.
Harpers Ferry, WV
love this mixer. use it atleast once a week. very nice. worth the price. love it.
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is probably my favorite item that I have in my kitchen at the moment! Love!
Ana O.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Highly recommend if you like to bake or mix stuff!!!
They are so easy to use!!!
Samantha L.
victoriaville, QC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?