BY KITCHENAID #2 in Stand Mixers

• What do you use this most for? 4 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?29 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't...29 Answers
Kristina C.
I received a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for my birthday many years ago. Its such a wonderful and versatile machine and no kitchen should be without one. I have used it to make all sorts of delicious creations, from cookies, cakes and frostings to breads and dips. While it hasn't magically granted me special cooking abilities, it has increased my confidence level and removed the hard work involved in many kitchen tasks. The downside of this gadget is that it takes up a fair bit of counter space and it is on the heavy side, so moving it in and out of a storage space is a daunting task. Also, there is a small gear in the inner workings that tends to wear out with heavy use but is easily replaced if you're handy or by manufacturer if not. I highly recommend this to anyone who has been on the fence or is considering it.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
As a baker, this has been indispensable. We've owned ours for a long time, so they're definitely sturdy and don't need frequent replacing. It comes with 3 paddles and has a number of additions you can purchase to increase the machine's versatility. The only downside is how expensive the additions are. I like that you can lock the top down when moving it or if using harder ingredients that might make the top pop up. The different speeds are really helpful as well: I can use the slowest speed to start working in the flour, then move it up as needed, or the highest speed to whip egg whites for meringues. This has been one of the most used, most valuable appliances in my kitchen. Heck, I would really like a second one since we make A LOT of cupcakes and the second mixer would make it easier to make the cake and the icing without having to wash stuff in between.
Jessica L.
I received this as a gift for my wedding, along with attachments, and I have nothing but great things to say about it. It's a lot of fun to use and all of the attachments are great to use. They make everything easier to use. I would definitely recommend if you are just beginning to cook. It take a little bit of work/reading to get used to using it, but after a while, it's a lot of fun.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I have had my KitchenAid for year now and it is enduring al kind of beating.  Once you have you cannot never bake without it.  It is heavy and does exactly what it is supposed to do: mix ingredients and it does an amazing job at it.  It comes with different mixing heads as well as a variety of attachments that you can purchase separately. the mixer is well built.  The mixer is expensive of course but it is worth it.  however sometimes you can find it at a great deal especially at Kohls during Black Friday.  Kitchenaid is very known brand which delivers great quality.  So you wouldn't be disappointed with this mixer.  I love how you can find so many cute colors nowadays that can match your kitchen.. I absolutely recommend it
Jessica B.
Green Hill
I give this product 5 stars time a million! I received a [product:kitchenaid-classic-4.5-qt-stand-mixer--white-k45ss] as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, and it remains one of my all time favorite gifts. I use it regularly and has made my life 10 times easier than when I was using a hand mixer. Not only is it convenient, but the quality is phenomenal, and cleanup is a breeze. I have the wire whisk, flat beater, and dough hook, but the attachment options are ridiculous! They make a meat grinder, pasta press, slicer/ shredder just to name a few. Oh, and not to mention it's aesthetically pleasing -- I have this stand mixer in white, and it not only brightens up my kitchen, but also makes the space look altogether higher end. You can find this item most affordably on #amazon, or at other retailers such #target and #jcpenny.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
I just have to say it... I LOVE MY KITCHENAID stand mixer. This has been the best most long lasting mixer I have ever owned. I have had it running and operating for over 20 years and it is still going strong. Now I just hear it struggle a little with kneading bread but barely. Soon I will need to replace it.. but I think I can eek more time out of it!
Katelynn W.
Cypress, TX
My mom received this mixer as a gift from her mother many years ago. Recently she gave it to me as she doesn’t use it anymore. This mixer still works as good as it did the day she received it!! So convenient for all of my baking needs! Would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Minah H.
I love my KitchenAid mixer! It saves me a lot of time when I'm baking. There was only one time where whisk needed to be replaced, but I've had my mixer for about 6 years now and it's still going! I think it's worth the price, KitchenAid products are super durable!
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This KitchenAid Stand Mixer can do it all. When it comes to baking, you don't need anything else. With the wide range of attachments and settings, it can do everything you could possibly need to do. The look of it is very chic and comes in a variety of colors for your liking.
Jordan M.
My mom has this particular version of this mixer, and it still works as well now as the day she received it: the mixer is older than I am! We've used it for years to make all kinds of desserts and also pizza dough. The pricetag seems high, but these mixers last so long that purchasing one is more of an investment than anything because they retain their value over time. Every serious baker should have one of these in their kitchens at home!
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?