BY KITCHENAID #1 in Stand Mixers

• What's everyone's favorite color KitchenAid mixer?28 Answers
  • I've always wanted one but they are so expensive. I don't cool mu...29 Answers
  • Wow these are really nice 26 Answers
Jessica B.
Green Hill
I give this product 5 stars time a million! I received a [product:kitchenaid-classic-4.5-qt-stand-mixer--white-k45ss] as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, and it remains one of my all time favorite gifts. I use it regularly and has made my life 10 times easier than when I was using a hand mixer. Not only is it convenient, but the quality is phenomenal, and cleanup is a breeze. I have the wire whisk, flat beater, and dough hook, but the attachment options are ridiculous! They make a meat grinder, pasta press, slicer/ shredder just to name a few. Oh, and not to mention it's aesthetically pleasing -- I have this stand mixer in white, and it not only brightens up my kitchen, but also makes the space look altogether higher end. You can find this item most affordably on #amazon, or at other retailers such #target and #jcpenny.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
As a baker, this has been indispensable. We've owned ours for a long time, so they're definitely sturdy and don't need frequent replacing. It comes with 3 paddles and has a number of additions you can purchase to increase the machine's versatility. The only downside is how expensive the additions are. I like that you can lock the top down when moving it or if using harder ingredients that might make the top pop up. The different speeds are really helpful as well: I can use the slowest speed to start working in the flour, then move it up as needed, or the highest speed to whip egg whites for meringues. This has been one of the most used, most valuable appliances in my kitchen. Heck, I would really like a second one since we make A LOT of cupcakes and the second mixer would make it easier to make the cake and the icing without having to wash stuff in between.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
I have had my KitchenAid for year now and it is enduring al kind of beating.  Once you have you cannot never bake without it.  It is heavy and does exactly what it is supposed to do: mix ingredients and it does an amazing job at it.  It comes with different mixing heads as well as a variety of attachments that you can purchase separately. the mixer is well built.  The mixer is expensive of course but it is worth it.  however sometimes you can find it at a great deal especially at Kohls during Black Friday.  Kitchenaid is very known brand which delivers great quality.  So you wouldn't be disappointed with this mixer.  I love how you can find so many cute colors nowadays that can match your kitchen.. I absolutely recommend it
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I just have to say it... I LOVE MY KITCHENAID stand mixer. This has been the best most long lasting mixer I have ever owned. I have had it running and operating for over 20 years and it is still going strong. Now I just hear it struggle a little with kneading bread but barely. Soon I will need to replace it.. but I think I can eek more time out of it!
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I absolutely love my kitchen aid! It feels like I have an extra hand to do all of my cooking. I love to use it mostly for baking. I let the mixer on and do its thing while I just add the ingredients. I usually leave it on a low setting while i add the ingredients and then kick it up a notch on the speed in order to mix all the ingredients well. This really does make baking go faster and it is very useful. I have also made meatballs with it and it does an amazing job at mixing all the ingredients together.
Christine R.
My daughter gave me one for xmas one year and i dont know how i ever lived without it. Makes baking etc so much easier . very easy to clean and operate . I make whipped potatoes and they come out wonderful. I tell you go get one if you bake etc. cause you will not know how you lived without it.
Stephanee P.
Douglasville, GA
The kitchen aid mixer has been on my Christmas list for centuries! I love to cook and bake but never have been able to get a mixer. Lets hope Santa bring it my way this year!
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
i could not rave about this product enough! it has become part of my everyday routine to use this! we make bread, pasta, hamburger patties, basically anything you could think of with this! i would recommend this to everyone if its in your budget because its worth every penny!
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert
I love my KitchenAid mixer, I use it all the time. I did have an issue where my mixer quit working, but after a short call to customer service, they sent me a whole new mixer! A great company with great customer service. This mixer is everything you need.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
This is a piece of equipment every kitchen needs. It is not only a great mixer, but has so many attachments you can buy for it too that further it's usefulness. The quality of the product is one that you know will last you a lifetime.
Jaclyn L.
Perrysburg, OH
Is this product really worth the $200?
Samantha L.
Windsor
Who uses them? Are they worth buying
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Is this a good gift for my mom?
Pajhoua X.