KitchenAid Classic 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer- Silver KSM75 uploaded by Christine M.

BY KITCHENAID #36 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid(r) first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid(r) 4.5 quart classic plus(r) series stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid(r) attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream,... see more...

Pamela D.
I really like this model of Kitchen Aid mixer, it fits all of my needs. It fits nicely into a corner and all I have to do it slide it out to use it. I have a small kitchen with low cabinets and have to careful as to what I purchase so it will fit. The last one I had was way to big and I had to sell it. I love all the options I have for preparing doughs, cakes, and so forth. The one thing I do not like is having to stop the machine and scrape the sides and bottom to make sure everything is mixed properly. I would recommend this to people like me who have health problems and need to find tools to make every day food preparations just a little easier and this mixer takes a lot off of your hands and saves time in the process. I believe everyone deserves a Kitchen Aid mixer.
Tabitha H.
This mixer is my favorite thing in my kitchen! I received this (in white) from my parents as a gift. My hand mixer that was passed down from my mother just wasn't good enough to mix up my homemade buttercream icing. The KitchenAid has no problem at all mixing my icing up to be smooth and creamy. Someday I'll upgrade to a bigger and better KitchenAid, but for now my Classic in white will do just fine!
Deanne V.
I recently purchased this for myself, i was using the old hand mixer. Talk about time consuming. I love my kitchenaid. It is the best thing ive ever bought myself. It making baking so much more quick and easy, along with all other meal prepping i do. I hightly recommend this product to anyone if you are tired of using a hand mixer.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I bake enough that I wish I would have went with the larger 5 qt one. If you're considering this that means he likely bake. Just move on over, spend a few more bucks & get the bigger one. You'll thank me later & never question it.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
Bought this as a gift for my mom last Christmas. I love it but it's a little on the heavier side and you can't put any of the mixers in the dishwasher which is a little bit of a nuisance. Other than that it's great for homemade icings and breads
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I have this mixer in pink. I absolutely love it. Well worth the price. It has so many different attachments that you can purchase that you can use it for pretty much anything. Highly recommended
concetta b.
I have wanted me of these for a long time and a good one is pretty expensive!! I will look for one on Black Friday
Linda R.
Love my mixer. Must have product. This
Mixer is so
Efficient and easy
To use
gurlsss2000 g.
I love the kitchen aid mixer, its good for everything. i would definitely recommend this to everyone
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This deserves more than 5 stars!

This is my baby...in the kitchen though. Lol

I love this mixer. It is hands down my favourite kitchen appliance and I don't know what I would do without it. I got this beauty as a Christmas gift almost 4 years ago. I've been in love ever since.

I've stepped up my game in baking so much because of it. My buttercream has gone from meh to one of a kind. This mixer blends everything so well.

I don't have any attachments but they all seem amazing. Looking forward to owning the ice cream maker one day.

Very durable and worth the splurge. You won't regret it for a second.
Onji S.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend wants one of these. Where can I find the best deal?
Deanne V.
Has anyone had an issue with the mixer sounding like something or some piece is not on all the way when its mixing stuff. I keep my mixer clean and clean it after i use it. It noice is so disturbing i stop mixing to just make sure stuff is tight. And it still makes the noice.