BY KITCHENAID #7 in Stand Mixers

KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Qt Stand Mixer: 275 watts 4-1/2-quart stainless steel mixing bowl Tilt-up mixer head allows easy removal of bowl Wire whip Dough hook KitchenAid stand mixer dimensions: 14-1/6"D x 8-5/8"W x 13-7/8"H White Model number K45SSWH Onyx Black Model number K45SSOB See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• Who else enjoys is mixer1 Answers
  • Is it worth paying the high ticket price for this product...5 Answers
  • I was wondering if this mixer really stands to all the hy...2 Answers
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
What an amazing mixer was so happy when I was gifted this works amazing love the variety of speeds how well it mixes it came with whisk attachment as well as dough and mix paddle it's doesn't even at Walmart was almost 250 dollars but is worth every penny
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
My Husband bought me this mixer for Christmas 3 years ago and I love it. I always dreamed of having a Kitchenaid mixer like my Grandmothers. It's easy to use and clean and get attachments for. My next purchase is the pasta attachment. Love my mixer!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I don’t personally own this but I wish I did! My grandmother has one and man it is amazing! She’s obsessed with it! She’s had hers for years now and it’s made her life so much easier especially since she is always baking & making tortillas!
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my stand mixer, I've wanted this KitchenAid one for a very long time. I purchased mine through QVC for $55 a month. I love the versatility of what I can use it for. All the attachments you can buy separately is great too, so you can customize it to your cooking needs.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
Love love LOVE my kitchen and. It’s super heavy and you can tell it’s very sturdily made. It’s has a beautiful sleek look which makes it easy to want to leave it out on my countertop. Some of the attachments are a little confusing and hard to get on but that’s my only complaint so far.
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
I LOVE my Kitchen Aid! Ive used it for so many different things - but making pasta is my favorite (I purchased the attachments). Making dough for pasta is so easy, as well as cookies, etc. It was a little pricey, but worth every penny!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
I got this mixer about 5 years ago and it was probably the best kitchen related purchase I ever made. Not only does it look beautiful sitting on my counter, but it comes in SO handy for so many things. From whipping up the perfect cookies and cakes, to making pizza dough, to creating homemade whipped cream there are a ton of things you can do so much easier with this mixer...and that isn't even including any of the special attachments! If you are at all interested in cooking or baking from scratch, this is a complete game changer from any kind of hand held mixer, and the quality is definitely worth the extra investment over cheaper alternatives.
Sayrhil B.
Kitchen Aid Mixer is my favorite kitchen appliance ever. I use this almost every day, from making pizza dough, cake, cookies, bread, whipped cream, kneading dough, and a lot more. I can spend more time with my kids and less time in the kitchen because of the mixer.
Kendra S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Kitchenaid 4.5 Quart mixer. There is not better brand of mixer out there if you ask me. There hasn't been one issue that I have had with it nor one thing I would change about it. It is great for almost anything you can think of. We use it for all out baking needs and to shred chicken.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I absolutely love this mixer! It is super easy to use and easy to clean up! Price is a little high to me, but if you want good quality you have to pay a price. There are so many attachments you can use with this! I recommend this to anyone who loves to bake!
Migdalia Q.
Highland Park, NJ
Is it worth paying the high ticket price for this product or can I go for a cheaper brand for the same results and quality?
Laurel L.
Fairview
Is it worth the high ticket price? Can you use it for more than baking?
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
I was wondering if this mixer really stands to all the hype. I have a handheld mixer but is this one worth the price? And are all the attachments okay to fit this mixer or would I have to purchase different sized ones?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Who else enjoys is mixer
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Has anyone had theirs leak a little oil from where the hook or paddle is attached after sitting unused a while?