KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Qt Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Qt Stand Mixer: 275 watts 4-1/2-quart stainless steel mixing bowl Tilt-up mixer head allows easy removal of bowl Wire whip Dough hook KitchenAid stand mixer dimensions: 14-1/6"D x 8-5/8"W x 13-7/8"H White Model number K45SSWH Onyx Black Model number K45SSOB See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Is this really worth the price? What about lifetime of the mixer?
Who else enjoys is mixer
Has anyone had theirs leak a little oil from where the hook or paddle is attached after sitting unused a while?
Start your review of KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Qt Stand Mixer!
How would you rate this product?
san diego
I love this mixer. It's a set it forget it for sure. We use it for everything. Makes cookies a snap. I also use it for homemade marshmallows. Some of the attachments are worth it. Making homemade is so much more healthy, its safe and kids of all ages can use it with adult supervision. Hand mixers really wear you out. This is especially great for people with have arthritis, fibromyalgia ect. Great investment. Kohl's runs great sales often. Given it to newlyweds is also something people don't think of and not one couple had said they never use it. Alot of people focus on price and the heaviness of it. I've had mine for over 20 years. I received it from my mother in law. I can't think of one thing we don't use it for. Pizza is made weekly. One of the best things is making a basic dough and freeze it so when you run out of dinner ideas, pop one out and add vegetables, you have pot pie, pizza, cookies, a different spin on shepherd's pie and so much more. Adding attachments is awesome when sirloin goes on sale makes for better hamburgers, meatloaf and more. The sheets are the best at cutting up a chicken fast. Can be purchased without the set. Best can hand can opener. Have had mine for years. Kohl's is where to purchase them. Ask for opened items that were returned. I have not seen one with missing pieces. Customer service is amazing. A friend had one go out after 10 years, and they sent out a newer model. They also replace pieces at low cost if they even charge you. Staple for sure.
Mt Lake Park, MD
This mixer is a he changer for the holidays. When making large meals or multiple batches of pies or cookies this mixer does most of the work. It mixes well with multiple speed options and multiple attachments to do any job. It cleans easily and is beautiful sitting on the counter. This smaller size and price is a perfect first mixer for a beginner Baker or young Baker. I can't wait to invest into an even bigger and nicer one.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
There are so many function even without the extra attachments. This is completely worth the price in every way. I use it when baking and cooking. It is efficient and makes the process much easier. I would recommend this to everyone. It is also aesthetically pleasing in all kitchens. KitchenAid Classic 4.5-Qt Stand Mixer #baking #cooking #mixitup #easypeasy
cincinnati
I have wanted one of these for as long as I could remember!! I absolutely love my kitchen aid. Being a lover of baking and cooking this is just a staple everyone wants. It’s an amazing product and you will 100% get your moneys worth out of this even if you only use it 1-2 a year! It will always be worth it! Hands down my favorite item in my kitchen!
Springfield, VA
If this were easier to clean I would use it more often. What I enjoy about it is that it removes the manual labor of stirring things for long periods. The attachments are amazing. I like the juicer a lot and the grinder. The slicer is nice but it feels like you have to prep everything for the slicer so why not just cut it?
Richland, WA
I am an avid bread Baker. I love to make white sandwich bread, pretzels, etc. Pretty much any and everything you can think of.
The only thing I can think of that would improve this product is to make the lock sturdier so it doesn't budge.
I would recommend this product 100% to anyone who bakes.
I would recommend this product 100% to anyone who bakes.
Manchester
What would I do without my kitchenaid mixer!? It is well worth the money. I use it at least twice a week. Easy to clean by tossing the stainless steele bowl in the dishwasher. I don't know what I would do without my mixer. It makes all of my baked goods much faster, fluffier and fantastic! A must have!
Decatur, IL
I have never used a mixer that compares to this one. The style of it is cute, the way it blends things and mixes them flawlessly is the best. If you have ever thought about getting one i suggest you do because you wont regret it. They also last forever
Boston
This has changed my life. I’ve never had a standing mixer before until this one but I’ll never live without one again. Cookies, homemade pasta, homemade ice cream... I mean, this thing can do it all. Makes your time in the kitchen ten times easier!
Bay Village, OH
Oh my gosh i just loooove my mixer! We use it for so many things! Not even just baking. Whipping up some mashed potatoes. Shredding chicken. It’s life changing!! I could never go back to a hand held mixer. If you don’t have one of these in your house, go get one ASAP!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...