KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Silver BCG111

Grind coffee beans at home and enjoy a perfect cup each day with the kitchenaid 12-cup coffee grinder. It has durable stainless steel blades for non-stop grinding. You can choose between extra fine, medium and coarse grind settings with a push-button control. Plus, it has a stainless steel removable bowl with markings to measure the amount of coffee grounds. This stainless steel coffee grinder comes with an interlocking switch for safety. The slip-resistant bottom design keeps the grinder stable on any surface. This home coffee grinder comes with a clear cover and instruction manual. Cleanup is easy as it has dishwasher-safe parts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Silver BCG111!
chicago, il
This is the perfect size for our coffee grinding needs. We are able to grind whole beans daily or every few days based on what we would like. Additionally. This can be used with the spice grinder attachment which has been used for our fresh herbs and spices. This is very affordable and compact, I definitely recommend it!
Indianapolis, IN
I grind 12oz of beans about once a week in order to make cold brew! I've owned this grinder for a bit over a year, and it works just like new. You just add your beans and push down on the top to pulse the amount of times needed to get the grind you want. It's really easy to clean, and has help up super well!
Denver, CO
I have recently started grinding my own coffee! It is so much easier than opening the bag at the store and using the public one. I like the look of this one with all of the appliances in my kitchen. I do not keep this out and only get it out when using it but it is great looking and works really well!
Memphis, TN
I bought this quite specifically to correct a mistake...I accidentally bought whole bean coffee (lots of it!) thinking I was getting grounds. That said, I didn’t get much use out of this grinder but I got good use! It does the job! It’s not super easy to clean, and that’s my only complaint.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes yes yes! If you love fresh ground! Pressed coffee....this is it! I'm a coffee lover thru and thru! And love the process of making it now that I grind up my own beans. If you haven't tried it, it's time you do. Kitchen Aid is a brand we can all get behind when it comes to the kitchen!
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Hamden
We received this as a gift at our wedding shower, along with some coffee beans from a local shop. It works very well and it easy to use. I have used it to make grinds for both drip coffee makers and French press, both worked well. I like the sleek stainless look, too.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is good basic grinder. Most anything made by kitchen is good quality. If you are just looking for something basic this is a great product. Also a good price for the quality, especially when much lower quality product of the same type are about the same price or higher.
Organic, Dairy Free
Greensburg, IN
This kitchen tool is like magic! It grounds up coffee beans in seconds with no disappointments! I love that I can now get any coffee bean I want and can still have my coffee in the same amount of time! The money spent is well worth it for a coffee drinker!
Westerville , OH
Simple easy and effective coffee grinder. We use it about every three days, depending on how long you press it down for the beans can be ground very fine or left a bit more course. I’d recommend it to anyone. It get the job done
Organic, No Special Diet
Myrtle Creek, OR
We love home grind coffee. This grinder is perfect size. It also grinds the perfect size grounds for our coffee maker. It isn’t too loud which is a huge plus because who really wants to hear that first thing in the morning