KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Empire Red BCG111

The kitchenaid blade coffee grinder can help you brew the perfect cup of coffee. The brushed stainless steel bowl and blade grinds enough beans for up to 12 cups of coffee. Etched markings on the bowl allows you to measure beans for 4, 6, 8 or 12 cups of coffee. Grinding is at your fingertips; simply push down on the clear top cover to grind course, medium, fine or extra fine grounds. Clean up is easy - the bowl, blade and top are dishwasher safe, while the exterior wipes clean with a soft cloth.

How finely does this grind coffee?
Start your review of KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Empire Red BCG111!
Sacramento
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Empire Red BCG111 uploaded by Alena B.
Awesome coffee Grinder. I use it daily to grind my coffee. This way I keep my coffee nice and fresh. Easy to use and clean.  Grinds coffee beans at ease and fast. Does not take too much space on the counter. It's a good quality product and affordable. I recommend this coffee Grinder.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Glendale, CA
I'm very happy with it I got this to replace a Cuisinart grinder that I had for years. At first I didn't care for the KitchenAid's round shape, but after using it for a month now, it's very well built and quieter than the Cuisinart. It creates a nice uniform grinds and I'm very happy with it.
Philadelphia
The red is a primary color in my kitchen. Pots,plates and the trash can is red. Not using for coffee but it’s excellent for pet owners who have picky dogs. I have to grind the dry food, and after I’m mixed up with the food in the can. For that purpose mI love it
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Fairview Heights, Illinois
I absolutely love grinding my coffee because it gives the roast a much richer taste that I don’t get with other brands. This grinder grinds my coffee beans to perfection and does not leave any clumps! I will definetely be using the product for a long time!
Tacoma, WA
So my mom loves coffee so I bought her this for her birthday and she just fell in love with it a grades up or coffee amazingly and she has a fresh coffee every morning I wouldn’t say that it’s too expensive it’s worth the money I would definitely recommend it
Wheeling, WV
I’ve had this for a few years and it works well. My only complaint is that the grounds can get stuck under the blade. I usually have to use something to scrape the canister out. I believe it was purchased from Best Buy and reasonably priced.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Land O Lakes, FL
This grinder is perfect for my husband and I. It grinds just enough for the two of us for a nice strong cup of coffee. The only thing I can really pick at is I wish the cord was retractable for easier storing.
Pipestem
This coffe grindwr comes in classic red for those that want to add a bit of color to thwir kitchen. There are plenty of pros to purchasing this grinder. It is compact in size so it sits nicely on the counter or can be stored in the cabnit if you are limitex on counter space. Its performance out does itself for the price. It grinds whole beans to the perfect texture for a smouth brew and is easily cleaned up after each use. I would recomend this Kitchen Aide Cofee Grinder to any Coffee lover aho wants to experiance the great taste of fresh ground coffee.
Dallas, TX
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder- Flamingo BCG111 I came across this beauty. I am a true coffee drinker and this grinder is bae!!! It does the job really well, without taking up a lot of space.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Knoxville, TN
Its Kitchenaid. Never a poor experience. Ive been using this brand for years upon years and I have zero complaints. Customer support is even phenomenal. High quality product for the right price. I would definitely recommend to anyone.