KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer

Heavy-duty, gleaming white stand mixer uses KitchenAid power and planetary mixing action for quick and complete mixing. Powerful motor handles heavy mixtures while the rugged transmission ensures constant power as the load increases. Ten-speed control provides settings from very slow to high. Stainless bowl with ergonomic handle locks into the base; easy-install two-piece pouring shield facilitates easy addition of ingredients. View all KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers View all KitchenAid products -White enamel -325-watt motor -Heavy-duty transmission -10 speeds -5-quart polished stainless steel mixing bowl -Includes flat beater, wire whip, clear two-piece pouring shield and spiral dough hook -Removable parts are dishwasher-safe, hand wash recommended for wire whip -Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer!
Cristal R.
Eglin Afb, FL
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Cristal R.
I absolutely love my KitchenAid! I've had it for around 8 years and it is still perfect! I use it every week and never had a problem, some might think it is expensive but it is totally worth it!
Katya K.
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Katya K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love my mixer. After a long research and reviews on YouTube I bought Artisan 5 qt in Milkshake color to match my kitchen and food photography. I use it for baking, mixing and make ground meat with a grinder attachment. Planning to buy a cutter and a pasta attachments. Super useful if you want to save some space in your kitchen. KitchenAid ® Artisan Series Matte Dried Rose 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Sarah W.
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Sarah W.
This is a beast! It’s very heavy, so mom had a special cabinet made for it! The attachments are great-can do breads/cookies/etc. It has made many many batches of cookies for our big family! Has different speeds and a safety. KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer These are expensive but seem to last a long time. Very popular as I’ve seen many in different kitchens(I don’t know all the models but have seen the pretty red and teal! KitchenAid is a good brand. I recommend it but I don’t know the difference in the others!
Melanie G.
Savannah, GA
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Melanie G.
I absolutely LOVE my kitchen aid. I also love that you can continue to collect gadgets that work with your mixer to make other things like the spiral 🌀 attachment so I can make zucchini noodles or cut 🍎s for apple 🥧!
Brittany W.
Texas
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Brittany W.
I'm not much of a baker nor cook, but this KitchenAid Mixer has really converted me. So easy to use, easy to clean and looks really nice on my kitchen counter. I chose the white so that it could be a lifetime product, regardless of home moves and decor.
Arlyn M.
Laredo, TX
KitchenAid ® Artisan White Stand Mixer uploaded by Arlyn M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love it!! It’s made very well and works for everything! It makes baking a better experience over all!
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
This is a really great mixer but I have to admit it’s big and bulky and I rarely pull it out of the pantry. When I do pull it out it is definitely high-quality and fun to use.
Sara C.
One of the best purchases I've ever made. I've had the same KitchenAid Stand Mixer for a very long time and it doesn't give me any problems. If you like baking, you need this!
Karen P.
East Industrial Park Road
This is the best mixer I have ever owned. I use mine a lot for pastry filling. I would love to try some of the attachment that fit on the mixer. I only wish I could afford a commercial use one because they are bigger and I sale pastry out of my home
Serena R.
I can’t imagine my kitchen without a KitchenAid mixer. I’ve had my mixer for over 10 years and I’ve only had to replace one of the attachments. It may be a little pricey but you get top quality for the price.

Looking for your answer?