KitchenAid ® Artisan Matte Black Stand Mixer

Modern matte black updates the classic KitchenAid stand mixer, a favorite of home and professional chefs since 1919. Heavy-duty mixer features the KitchenAid power and planetary mixing action to spiral the beater to 67 touch points for quick and complete mixing. Powerful motor handles heavy mixtures while the rugged transmission ensures constant power as the load increases. Ten-speed control provides settings from very slow to high. Stainless bowl, with five-quart capacity and ergonomic handle, locks into the base; easy-install two-piece pouring shield facilitates easy addition of ingredients. Tilting head is ultra-convenient for removal of bowls and beaters, and the power hub can be used with specialty attachments, sold separately. Includes a flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and clear plastic pouring shield. View all KitchenAid products -Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing -5 qt. stainless steel bowl -325-watt motor -10 speeds -Includes flat beater, wire whip, clear two-piece pouring shield and dough hook -Removable parts are dishwasher-safe, hand wash recommended for wire whip -Made in USA

Does anyone have any tips for using this product.. mine does not tilt like my old one.. it only goes up and down.. I’m finding it’s not as easy for me to use?
Start your review of KitchenAid ® Artisan Matte Black Stand Mixer!
Courtney H.
Clarkston, WA
KitchenAid ® Artisan Matte Black Stand Mixer uploaded by Courtney H.
I can do everything this. I have a ton of the attachments. Food grinder , peeler, sausage stuffer , pasta maker, juicer and probably more I can't think of. It is really pricey. I only got it because it was on sale. I don't use it as much as I thought. Some attachments are cheap but others are as much as the mixer was. If u have $300 extra, try it out.
Janette G.
Melrose Park, IL
Bought this mixer as a gift for my mom, but I use it more! I love to bake, so I mostly use it for that, but we do also have the pasta attachments for it. Not too expensive, you definitely are getting your moneys worth, and I highly recommended this mixer in any color.
Safiya S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love my KitchenAid stand mixer. I don't know how I lived without it before. Great quality and makes my life easier in the kitchen.
Brooke M.
Le Claire, IA
Hands down my favorite kitchen item! I thought these mixers were just a hype, but after comparing to my old cuisinart one that smelled like burning electrical every time I used it, the kitchenaid is a workehorse & will last decades if maintained properly. It's also not just for baking! I use it all the time to mix meatloaf, shred meat & with the attachments, the possibilities are endless. I definitely recommend these! The matte black looks and feels like cast iron... it's just so dang pretty!!
Leia S.
I love this mixer from the way it proforms to how it looks on the countertop. Love using it for cakes as well as dough
Sofia M.
Can I just say... this is the best thing you can buy. Less mess = less cleaning. My pasta attachment broke but besides that I love it. It is expensive but it is worth it and would recommend it!!!!!!!!!
Isabel L.
Verdun, QC
I received this stand mixer as a birthday gift a year ago. It's amazing. It's very powerful and is very useful when baking. I like that you can purchase different attachments as well. Highly recommend!