#28 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid artisan stand mixer with glass bowl can whip, mix and knead to make your prep jobs easy while cooking. Its adjustable speed lets you choose the proper intensity for perfect results. The kitchenaid 5-quart stand mixer has a tilting head allowing the bowl to be removed from below the mixer with ease. The mixer has a non-skid surface and safety lock. The 325-watt stand mixer comes with dough hooks, a whisk and flat beaters. An instruction manual is provided with this pretty blue electric stand mixer. see more...

Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
My mother thought me to enjoy cooking and baked, so when i heard her tell my brother she wanted a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for Christmas i started researching them online!! At first i was surprised ta how much they costed but it was the one thing she kept repeating!! So I saved for a whole year to buy one for her for mothers day this past year, I've used it a few times and now I'm saving to buy one for myself!! Amazing product and i love the colors they come in!!!
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
Love, love, love the KitchenAid Artisan. With all the new attachments this is the ultimate kitchen appliance in my mind. You can do so much more than just make breads & cookies with this thing! I've used mine for juicing & making sausage as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in expanding their kitchen appliances!
Heather F.
Sacramento, CA
I could not do any baking without this machine! It takes all kinds of abuse and keeps going and going. I have made marshmallows which require 13 minutes of mixing on high and the motor never hesitated. These are investment pieces, they cost a lot initially but are worth it in the years and years and years of use they provide. Plus they are mechanical rather than computerized so they can be fixed if there is ever a problem. This is the one piece of equipment I cannot do without.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I love my kitchen aid stand mixer! My hubby bought me one for a birthday gift last year, and it helped make the Christmas cookie baking sessions go a lot smoothr! It's well worth the investment if you love to cook and bake! With all the optional attachments, it's great for more than just baking!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Kitchen Aids are the BEST!!!! I used to use it almost everyday in my culinary arts class...We used it to make cakes, cookies, sauces, and even noodles?! It was pretty cool. My mom just got the teal one for her kitchen in her new house...super excited to be able to use one again.
Christina M.
I love my KitchenAid. It is the best wedding gift i received. I use it for everything. It saves so much time and mixes everything better than any other mixer I owned. I love how I can leave it to work while doing other things.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL
I was given this for my birthday and it is my baby. I love this mixer. It's so nice and works so well. Since receiving this mixer, I left for college and am so sad without it. Trusted in my brother's care, it has gained several attachments and works as well as the day I got it. No mixer can ever do better.
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
This is a great product. I love this thing. It's makes it super easy when I want to bake something. It's less work. You just have to be careful with the bowl because it heavy and it might brake due to the fav that it's made of glass
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
Every kitchen should have this! It's an amazing investment. You can buy attachments for almost anything and the craftsmanship and quality of these units will literally last a lifetime.
Brittany S.
I love my kitchen aid. I think I would defiantly like the glass bowl a little better than the stainless that I have because you can see if it actually mixed up all the way.
Shelley S.
For people who have purchased this product and have had it a while, do you think it was worth the price?
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
What's your favorite color of mixer?
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
I want one of these but do they work good ?
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
What all colors do they come in ?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Do these really mix stuff up has well as the hand held mixer?