Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesKitchenAid
Artisan Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl

KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl

The KitchenAid® Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer features a premium metallic finish and elegant glass mixing bowl, adding radiance to any kitchen. It also offers the capacity to make up to 9 dozen cookies in a single batch and 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.

What's the difference between the Artisan Series VS. the Professional?
La bandeja de vidrio templado y resistente
Do all mixers come with the paddle attachment? If so, I ordered mine a year ago and only received the wisk?
Start your review of KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl!
Kristi B.
Oswego , NY
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Kristi B.
This was a wedding gift 10 years ago! I use this weekly, and have never had issues with it! Also has a lot of attachments to make cooking and baking so much easier! KitchenAid Classic Tilt Head Artisan
Arianna P.
Roswell, GA
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Arianna P.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this! We got it as a wedding/Christmas gift and it’s such a beautiful functional piece of kitchen equipment. It looks beautiful on our counter but has so many practical attachments and we use it almost every time we cook. We have had it for 2 years and it looks just as good as the day we unboxed it. We use it for baking, cooking, shredding meat, making sauces, whipped cream, every chance we get.
Karley C.
Pineville, NC
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Karley C.
I was really reluctant to give in and purchase one of these. I didn’t think I would ever use it enough to justify the cost and the counter space but I was wrong. I’m obsessed with mine and use it far more than I imagined. It makes baking fun!
Whitney C.
Salem, OR
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Whitney C.
Super simple to use, I love the color! My baking dreams are now possible! I have always wanted to get a kitchen aid mixer, finally got it! It’s everything I wanted!
Alexis S.
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Alexis S.
Finally got my new baby for my birthday! I actually have Teal not Azul. Finallyher out today! Woot woot! It's expensive but worth it. The base of the bowl that locks into the stand had a little rust but KitchenAid is sending me a new one no questions asked and I don't have to return this one. Excellent customer service!
Jaime R.
vernon
KitchenAid Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl uploaded by Jaime R.
I absolutely love my kitchen aid mixer. It is my absolute favorite item in my kitchen. I love baking. It’s powerful and nixes nice one of my favorite brands is kitchen aid
Jocelyn C.
Mankato, MN
COOKIE TIME! Oh wait - maybe it’s time to mash potatoes. Or, is it time to shred chicken?!? You’ve just discovered 3 of my favorite ways to use my kitchen aid. Throw on an attachment and you have 100s more ways!
Karen C.
x
I absolutely love my mixer! There are so many attachments that can be bought separately to maximize the use and experience of owning this mixer! I have gotten rid of a few appliances, because I was able to replace them simply by purchasing additional attachments for my mixer. Definitely worth the investment.
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mixer . I have the 5 quart. Very easy to use. They are a little expensive but if you bake a lot like me they are completely worth it. I do wish they made a slimmer version it takes up a lot of counter space. Other than that I love it .
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
Love this mixer. This makes my life so much easier. I love all the attachments that come with it also. I make bread and cookies all the time. I also found i can put a pot roast in and turn this thing on. It shreds the meat for tacos!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alicia P.