KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Sugar Pearl Silver uploaded by Heather S.KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Sugar Pearl Silver uploaded by Heather S.

BY KITCHENAID #31 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid(r) first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid(r) 5 quart tilt head artisan stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid(r) attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby food... see more...

• Is it worth the $400? It's what ive seen these go for. 1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
I have wanted this kitchen aide for years. I can't afford it :(. I am a culinary student and I bake a lot of cakes and pastries. This would really come in handy when making tiered cakes and frostings! #giftcrush
Sam C.
I received this as a wedding gift six years ago and it's still running strong. I've made countless pizza doughs, meringues, and whipped creams with this beauty. The price may seem high but the quality is worth the price.
Sandra W.
This mixer is top quality and worth its expensive price. The mixer come in a wide range of colors and design is very elegant and nice. You could mix your batter and dough in the 5 quart stainless steel mixing bowl. The best is that it has 10 speeds, and will knead your dough and mix your ingredients with little effort. It also comes with other attachments to grind food and so on
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
My kitchenaid is THE BEST appliance I have in my kitchen hands down! it saves me time and energy with loads of different things! I have 4 different beaters , the shredding attachment, and grinder attachment. excited about getting my pasta maker attachment! ! I chose pink so that some of the purchase price went to Breast Cancer Research. ♡
Haydee K.
This is one of the best ever mixers to have in your home as a baker. I love also how it has accessories to go with the he machine to make ice cream and other cool foods.
Allison D.
This Kitchen aid mixer is the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned. The mixer helps to make doughs: bread and cookies and can even whip mashed potatoes.
Sarah W.
Great mixer! Makes baking so easy! You can whip or mix things handsfree while you do other things such as clean up or measure other ingredients
Mallorie F.
Love love love my kitchen aide. I can just set it on and do something else. If you bake even a little bit then you need a stand mixer.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
This is the best mixer. It's on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth it. We use it all the time in my house.
Tony  M.
Kitchenaid mixer is a must need in the kitchen. I have one and it's one of the best I've used
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Is it worth the $400? It's what ive seen these go for.