BY KITCHENAID #35 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid. first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid. 5 quart tilt head artisan design stand mixer with glass bowl has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart glass bowl (microwaveable and dishwashable), coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid. attachments, making... see more...

• I've always wanted one. Are they worth the buy? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Love my old school dark brown Kitchen Aid blender. I wish I had more blender heads for it but the ones I have work great. I can't wait to get the new heads and a new bowl to use it more often in My new house.
Brett S.
I have had my mixer for several years now, and I love it! I use it several times a week, and sometimes use it for things that I don't really need it for. It makes baking so much easier!
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
Kitchen aid mixers are of the most important products in any kitchen. While they may be pricey at around 400 dollars they last for so long. My mother has had her mixer for over twenty years and it still works great! I think it is such a great investment!!
Alora G.
King, NC
I adore the color, the item and baking. I received it as a gift and I utilize it constantly. From cookies, cakes, pasta, and puddings this device is a must for all foodies😊 It is durable, the implements clean up quickly and easily. My definitive recommendation is GO with the stainless steel mixing bowl! It is worth the extra money! The glass one I had chipped. I purchased the stainless one!
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Wow, what a mixer! Honestly so great I love it, you can do so much for if, but it is very expensive, since you won't use it for a lot of dishes, mainly baking but still great? Attachments are amazing too
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I'm in love with my mixer! it makes things so much easier in the kitchen especially when your trying to do multiple things at once !
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite birthday present. I made a lot of potatoes with this and my cheesecake game is off the hook!
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
My mom has one and I go to her house just so I can bake and use it. Love this mixer it is absolutely amazing!
Esmeralda's N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it to death!!!! Awesome product for people gwho bakke and cook a lot, definitely worth your money
Samantha F.
Brookdale, CA
This is amazing. It's a have to have if your like to bake. I love baking and use this often
Lindsay M.
Evansville, IN
I've always wanted one. Are they worth the buy?