KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Frosted Pearl uploaded by Cerise H.

BY KITCHENAID

Kitchenaid. first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid. 5 quart tilt head artisan design stand mixer with glass bowl has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart glass bowl (microwaveable and dishwashable), coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid. attachments, making... see more...

• I have been looking to get one of these what are the pros...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to stop the machine from leaking oil? 3 Answers
  • Are these mixers easy to clean? 8 Answers
Frances M.
Pueblo, CO
The KitchenAid mixer is absolutely the best you can buy. As someone who previously professionally made custom cakes, I couldn't have lived without it! While the price is a little offputting, it's a very worthwhile investment.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
Not going to lie, I covet one of these. They make baking soooo much easier. It's made very well and lasts forever. I can not wait until I can afford to get my own!
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Kitchen Aid is so reliable! I love that my investment is still working and great years later! With so many colors to choose from, there's an option for everyone!
Samantha K.
I absolutely love my KitchenAid mixer. It is a lifesaver with baking. I have also used the shredding tool to make potato pancakes. A kitchen must-have!
Joselyn M.
I don't own one of these but I would love to! My sister has one and its makes making cake a lot faster and easier. And we can mix the frosting.
Lauren O.
Provdence Frg, VA
I cannot say enough good things about my kitchen aid. I use it every time I bake! Its easy to clean, easy to use, and is so versatile.
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I have used a kitchenaid mixer for over 13 years with out any problems. They are amazing and made to last! Must have in any kitchen
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
My favorite kitchen tool. It is expensive but it is SO worth it. The possibilities are endless and I love the choice of colors!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
These mixers are amazing and so easy to use. Comes in a variety of colors so you can match your kitchen and it is very durable.
Candice J.
I have yet to grace my kitchen with this yet but I plan to. I love these and think I would do a whole lot more baking if I did
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Are these mixers easy to clean?
Violet M.
this this work better then the hand mixer?
Tessa W.
Rockton, IL
Is there a benefit to the glass bowl versus steel, aside form the obvious aesthetics?
Kilah O.
What do you like best about this mixer versus other brands?
Jolene K.
Where do you get these at?