KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Frosted Pearl

Kitchenaid. first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid. 5 quart tilt head artisan design stand mixer with glass bowl has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart glass bowl (microwaveable and dishwashable), coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid. attachments, making...

I have been looking to get one of these what are the pros and cons of them
Does anyone know how to stop the machine from leaking oil?
Start your review of KitchenAid Artisan Design Series 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Frosted Pearl!
Clearwater
I received this as a wedding gift and it's probably one of my favorites. It is beautiful and functional. I use it to bake mostly, but I also use it for cooking. It may be more expensive than other brands, but it cannot be beat. I will use it the rest of my life.
This has been the best investment i have ever made, not only do i get to make delicious food i also make money selling delicious food , to anyone looking for top of the line stand mixer this is it, i have tried other versions of stand mixers and they always die within a few months ..dont waste your time with replicas but the real one
Decatur, GA
I wish i could rate this mixer a 10 to be honest this is the best mixer i have ever had i love it i wouldnt trade it for nothing I use this mixer for everything you can think of
Bolivar, MO
The best mixer I have ever owned. Multiple attachments available make for easy use. It is however a little bit pricey but after the investment I quickly learned that it was well worth it. Probably would rather have purchased the larger size compared to this one but every persons needs are a little bit different.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I have used at least once a week since December 2018, I love it making bread  and homemade pizza"s it is a breeze, so much better than kneading by hand, easy clean-up.  The motor handles everything without bogging down.  I even bought other accessories to go with it.   I am so happy with this mixer.  Mine is not the pearl but the Liquid Graphite!!  Either way it's a must buy!!
Oh, I love this mixer. My family likes to eat baked goods all the time, so this helps out a lot. It's so easy to use and really anybody can use it. This product is totally affordable and can be found at your nearest Walmart. I would 100% recommend.
Hot Springs
When I first started baking I used the kitchen Aid handheld mixer, well for christmas last year my husband got me a Kitchen Air 5 quart mixer (with the amazing glass bowl) and it is incredible! It's made not only making baking way easier but cooking as well. Everything Kitchen Aid I've tried is amazing! Definitely no complaints!
Eagle
I love this mixer  it works great for all types of needs  use it mostly for baking  it’s easy to use and great stability  would be better if it wasn’t so heavy and maybe with suction bottom  it is more on the expensive side but so worth it   I would recommend to any homemaker or baker
Jupiter
i absolutely love baking but don’t have the patience to mix things by hand. this mixer allows me to multi task while ingredients are mixing and also gives me more chances to try more complicated recipes. for the price point i would highly recommend
Erlanger
My absolute best friend  in the kitchen.  I love it. Scares me to think of the bowl breaking but love seeing it all mix together and so do the kids lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hamlin, WV