BY KITCHENAID #49 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid. first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid. 5 quart tilt head artisan design stand mixer with glass bowl has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart glass bowl (microwaveable and dishwashable), coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid. attachments, making... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
Anyone who has a kitchen -aid mixer can understand how it can make your food instantly taste a thousand times better. It was everything I had expected to be. The price scared me a little bit but I have gotten so much use out of it! I would HIGHLY recommend it! Any Baker out there this mixer will change your life!
Heidi B.
I don't know how I ever made it without my Kitchenaid stand mixer. Ok, I guess I would live but who would want too? I always use it to make cookies and it is so handy that it you can keeping your hands free while you add ingredients. Plus the motor is strong and reliable. I have had mine for almost 10 years and it is going strong!
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this Kitchen Maid stand mixer. I love the cute color, it really goes with my whole teal theme. I always use this when I bake. The motor is strong and reliable. Its great quality for the price.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Kitchenaid is, hands-down the best mixer on the planet! This azure blue is also beautiful and would be a great gift for new home owners or baby showers.
Maria C.
Downey, CA
Thinking about buying this product when I get my own place. I would love to start cooking soon also. I think this would be perfect for baking.
Sandy D.
Love this!!

It's so useful for making breads!!

So much stronger than smaller mixers

We love making icing and cookies as well!!!
Lori E.
Kitchenaid is an outstanding brand. I have an older version of this one & could not live without it. Very versatile.