KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Watermelon KSM150 uploaded by yousra &.KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Watermelon KSM150 uploaded by Shermece H.

BY KITCHENAID #8 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid 5 quart tilt head artisan stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby... see more...

Ginger S.
This color is amazing. I have the pink one. I use my mixer for everything. Makes cleanup so much easier and baking so much more smoother. It's a big help in my kitchen and I love it.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this stand mixer! I use it for whipping egg whites to make macarons mostly and it does an excellent job. It's versatile in that you can use it for many different things by just buying the other attachments for it to make pasta, ice cream, and etc. - this definitely help save you on storage space. It's very durable and will last you a long time and it's a great size for making many different dishes!
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I got this as a Christmas present this year, and I am loving it! It makes baking and cooking so much easier! I have made so many different things with this from cakes and frosting to dog treats. It's so much fun using, and so easy anyone can use it. There are also so many accessories you can add on to the mixer to create even more options for using it! Love!!!!
Logan S.
I have the light pink mixer and got it for my bridal shower. I fell in love as soon as I got it home. I make cookies all the time as well as brownies, cakes, and other baking dishes. easy clean up and able to put the dish and mixers in dishwasher safely.
Alma A.
Northlake, IL
It's a little pricey but I love all the things it does. It makes baking so easy. I recently purchased the ice cream attachment and now enjoy home made ice cream. Looking forward to buying the other attachments but wish they weren't so expensive.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I do a lot of baking and this mixer is a life saver! Yes, it is expensive, but it's so worth it. There are many different add on attachments that you can get as well. I have the pasta maker & slicer. It's so multi-functional.
Cristy T.
I use this at work everyday to fluff up the perfect whipped cream! It's too simple to use, you adjust the spin cycle speed on the side from low to high speed. The whisk is removable for easy cleaning and the bowl has a handle to easily carry around. Comes in a variety of pretty colors too!
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I am so happy with this mixer it does things other mixers don't. I have always wanted one and it took a while to save up and it was so worth it. Everything I have made has come out perfect and I think it was because of the way I was able to add the ingredients. Other mixers just make a mess and the ingredients end up on your clothes. It also has attachments that will grind meat and make juices. I am so proud of this mixer.
Jennifer W.
Tumwater, WA
I LOVE my KitchenAid stand mixer! It is a must for every home cook. I use my mixer for cookie dough, homemade whipped cream, egg mixtures and in the summer I use my ice cream attachment for ice cream and gelato. Best gift from my mom ever!
Harley M.
I would love to have one of these kitchen aids. It would be so handy when you bake a lot and save on time .the durability is made with great quality and very handy my friend owned one and absolutely loves it .so absolutely would percussive product hopefully get one soon
Sonia M.
These are pretty expensive but I've been really wanting one!! Is it worth buying if I bake ocasionally(2-3 times a month)??
Allie R.
Tifton, GA
Is this mixer really worth the price? Will it last?
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
I love everything about cooking/baking on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the best what do you rate this mixer?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
How well does this work?
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does It Mix Bread Dough Well?