BY KITCHENAID #77 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid 5 quart tilt head artisan design stand mixer has a premium metallic finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. The mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby food and more. the kitchenaid stand mixer is assembled with pride in greenville, oh. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
After years of seeing my friends get KitchenAid mixers I finally asked for one for Christmas. How great could a mixer really be? Totally freakin awesome... that's how great! I can't believe I've been hand mixing or using a handheld mixer all these years. Get my supplies ready to go, toss them in the mixer, and flip the switch. Now I can get other ingredients ready while I let the KitchenAid mixer do the work. I loved to bake before but this may have taken my desire to a whole new level.... absolutely 100% recommended.
Aniksha R.
This is the best purchase i have made so far.I bought it during black friday.i have used this one for kneading dough for chapathi (indian bread) and the dough is so soft and perfect and no using hands,saves a lot of my cooking time.I am yet to try this for baking and i am pretty sure its going to be a great experience.Cleaning is lot easier and i love this one.I am want to try the attachments but wish each attachment was not this expensive.If you bake or make homemade breads or prepare chapathi then totally recommend it.
Aimee G.
Donna, TX
I don't personally own one of these, but I watch the food network a lot and they always use this product. I'd like to try one for myself see how good it works.
Maria N.
I would like to buy one? how is it? its quality?