KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Cranberry KSM150

Kitchenaid first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid 5 quart tilt head artisan stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby...

What’s the difference between the Artisan and Original mixers?
Is this mixer good to make pizza and bread dough?
Is this mixer really worth the price? Will it last?
Start your review of KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer- Cranberry KSM150!
Atlanta, GA
What hasn't been said about this product? I mean, this is basically a staple for every registry and absolutely fabulous. One note: if you don't have counter space and don't cook a lot, this will just sit in some cabinet. However, having it out on my counter-- I'm always excited to have a chance to use it! It has held up really well through more than one move and has been great when we have large groups of people coming over and I don't want to mix by hand or with the hand mixer. I also love how easy it is to clean!
Pembroke, KY
My FAVORITE mixer. It does everything and I mean everything. I have all the nefty(yes you see that word right) gadgets available for it. My kids past favorite was the ice cream making and I think I’ll take that out and make it for them again this summer. But serious get you one, especially if you like to do home cooked meals and baked goods
Austin, MN
I love EVERY SINGLE THING about my mixer! I love all the possible attachments available making this a multipurpose, magical machine. It gets things mixed so smooth and so quick. The bowls are the perfect size for just about everything and the shape keeps everything from spilling out on high speeds. I will never use another brand!
Waddell
I love baking, this birthday gift was perfect for me! My mixer did come with a glass bowl which is quite hard to attach to the stand, but it’s worth it for it’s durability. It was very affordable for the quality, and it should last for a long time! To any baker I would defiantly recommend a mixer!
Helena, MT
I love the color, and I get so many compliments about it. It does a great job of mixing and is easy to clean. Heavy bread dough makes the unit “thump” around a bit, so if you’re big into breads I would go with their bigger unit. Otherwise, for most thinks like cookies, this is great!
The infamous kitchen aid mixer. Although I don’t own one, my mother has one and I’ve used it practically my whole life. It’s a great help when you have a billion things to cook and not enough hands! Now it’s a little expensive, but well worth the investment.
I love my Kitchenaid stand mixer so much ! I use it almost daily. Easy to clean. Product is heavy. Would like to see this product t weigh less . Would like to see the price of accessories be a little cheaper . I recommend this to anyone who cooks and bakes
Florida
If you want a mixer this is the one for you! It's just the perfect size. They can be quite expensive but well worth the money and the attachments are a must have. 10 10 would reccomend. Just take it out of your wishlist already and but it nowwwww.
Brandon, MS
Love my mixer. I use it almost every day. From mixing cakes to shredding chicken it’s great. It’s beautiful and sits on my counter. I get lots of compliments on the beautiful red color also. Invest in the only mixer you will ever use after trying it just once.
Orlando
I love my Kitchenaid mixer. When I first layed eye on the mixer was in a department store. I can't use my hands because of a disease I have. But my Kitchenaid mixer still puta smile on my face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...