BY KITCHENAID #42 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid 5 quart tilt head artisan stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby... see more...

Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
I would give this mixer 100 stars if I could! My favorite kitchen appliance hands down. I love the color and it mixes so well. Its not loud and is very easy to clean. It came with a splatter lid, and 3 mixing attachments. I can't wait to purchase more attachments for it. Have my eye on the spirilizer now.
Jessica D.
Omg this are a really good tool for baking, this mixer are one of the best , because it is made of stainless seel
Nici d.
I have had mine for about 3 few years now. I use it about 3 times a week, Still works like it is brand new. I got it for a birthday present. Best birthday present ever I love it. I have made bread, cake, cookies, bars, It is my go to.
Mercedes P.
Medellin
It is an excellent machines. It is useful un order to prepare different kinds of desserts. [product:kitchenaid-artisan-5-qt.-stand-mixer]
Rahma C.
i love it hello my name is rahma chebbi i like kitchenaid adresse:21 rue marrakech ain zaghouan route de la marsa 2046 tunisie
Alice B.
J'EN VEUX UN, C'EST LE MEILLEUR ÉQUIPEMENT DE CUISINE QUI TU PEUX AVOIR, OH MON DIEU, C'EST MON RÊVE.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Seguro luce bien en cualquier cocina?
Danae S.
Where is the best place to purchase one of these? I think they are amazing and I really wish I knew where to purchase one.