BY KITCHENAID #25 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid first sold their home mixers in 1919 and has been known for premium performance and high quality. the kitchenaid 5 quart tilt head artisan stand mixer has a painted finish and all metal construction, in addition to the high performance and planetary mixing action for which the mixer is known. it is complimented with a 5 quart stainless steel bowl, coated flat beater and dough hook and stainless steel wire whip. the mixer is great for baking cookies, bread, pie crusts but it can also do so much more. its power hub fits a variety of kitchenaid attachments, making delicious creations like pasta, ice cream, baby... see more...

Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I know so many people who own one of these and absolutely love it. I will be purchasing my own just as soon as I can decide on which color I want. not only does it make baking a breeze, it makes a nice statement piece inn your kitchen; jus also made in the United States. kitchenaid is a brand known for quality so I am so excited to become an owner of one. plus, there are tons of attachments that you can buy for it to slice, grind, make pasta, juice, etc. it's a amazing machine folks.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This is the best purchase I made in a long time. Glad all the attachments came with it. The bowl is a really good size. It is very sturdy and easy to operate. I chose the persimmon color which is beautiful. I thought I was going to store the mixer in a cabinet but it looks so good with the rust/orange colors in my granite counter, I've decided to leave it out for decoration. This will be the last mixer I will have to purchase.
carrie c.
Johnstown, PA
I LITERALLY could not live without my Kitchenaid stand mixer. I use it multiple times every single day. I've actually owned THREE of these over the last few years, not because they give out, but because then I can have more than one mixer on at a time!! The colors are on point and allow you to match your kitchen or your personality. The bowls are easy to clean and the kitchenaid company is helpful if anything ever goes wrong.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I don't have this color, I actually have the candy apple green. It doesn't get as much use as it should and I don't have any attachments...yet. It is so helpful for making doughs and batters, but above all it rules my world when it comes to making frosting.
Ronisha S.
I've always wanted one of these and I decided to purchase one a few months after moving into my apartment. This is THEE BEST MIXER EVER! No spills, easy to clean up and easy to use one of my favorite kitchen appliances I owe. Thumbs all the way ok this baby!
Emily T.
I got my first Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer for my birthday last year. I love to cook, and I use it all the time. It is great quality and still works amazing after everything I have put it through. This is a great investment. Every avid baker needs one!
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
Even though mine is not green, I love this mixer so much and it really takes baking to a whole new level. You need to get one of these for your kitchen! Ours is 25 years old and still works great!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
My grandmother has one of these and she got it for Xmas a couple of years ago has swore by it for years she's made a lot of neat mixes and candy with it. Just make sure the mixers on right or it'll fly all crazy into the bowl!
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These Kitchen Aid stand mixers are unlike anything else out there. They make baking and cooking much cleaner and easier! I like this color too, its a perfect green
Taylor F.
McHenry , IL
Absolutely amazing i can make my own bread etc. with this and its so easy to use and little to no mess you wont have 5 bowls laying around just throw it all in and your ready to go
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
What is the cost?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
What are some must have add on attachments? And what are the one that are not worth it?