KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Stand Mixer
Choose from over 20 different colors of the KitchenAid® Artisan® Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for the one that perfectly matches your kitchen design or personality. Easily make your favorite cakes and multiple batches of cookie dough with the 5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl with comfortable handle. With 10 speeds, the standmixer will quickly become your kitchen’s culinary center as you mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease. And for even more versatility, the power hub fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.see more...
Top Questions See all 248 Q&A
- "For years we used the hand mixer, which still has a place in cooking/baking, but this really makes certain types of desserts SO much easier (I'm looking at you meringue)." in 14 reviews
- "I do enjoy using it and I don't know how I'd live without it but, I wish it were made in America and better made." in 10 reviews
- "Although they are pricey, they last forever, and its great that you can buy additional pieces to make things like pasta and ice cream. " in 10 reviews
- "The bread hook makes bread making a breeze, the whisk will make the fluffiest whipped creams frostings or mashed potatoes." in 9 reviews
- "I have one in blue that I got as a wedding gift 17 years ago and it is STILL the most used product in my kitchen!" in 7 reviews
The only con I have is that I don't like to leave this on my countertop, and it's so HEAVY to have to bring out when I need it. I use it now only when I have big baking jobs. Otherwise, I just use my KitchenAid Hand Mixer.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos