BY KITCHENAID #9 in Hand Mixers

Kitchenaid 7-speed hand mixer- white khm7210 see more...

Darlene G.
I really like this hand mixer. And the 7 speeds will get the job done.  The whisk that is included makes whipped cream in a pinch.  Every kitchen should have a hand mixer and I recommend this KitchenAid.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This mixer is a real workhorse and the red finish matches my kitchen. It mixes heavy cookie dough on a lower speed and the fluffiest whipped cream on high speed. Very reliable and, if something happens, Kitchenaid's customer service is there to help. I liked this mixer so much that I bought a matching Kitchenaid Food Processor. And Kitchenaid products are made in the USA!
Jennifer M.
I love my hand mixer!! It is so lightweight and easy to maneuver, it makes it so fun to use. It's also extremely easy to clean.
Ella S.
These hand mixers are amazing! They will last you a lifetime! I have never had a problem with these, and they work amazing!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does its job, easy to clean, not expensive, I have no problems with this hand mixer. If mine broke I would buy it again.
Katherine A.
New Milford, CT
This is a must have in everybodya kitchen it makes the job so much easier, great qulaity likr alltheir products
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Excelente opcion, potente es ideal para cuando no quieres ensuciar la grande, magnifica para hacer postres
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Works great even for tougher foods! I had one before I bought a Kitchenaid and love it
Khalil E.
Sousse
أنا حقا أحب هذا خلاط اليد. وستحصل على 7 سرعات انجاز المهمة.  الخفاش الذي يجعل تضمينه يجعل الكريمة المخفوقة في قرصة. يجب أن يكون لكل مطبخ خلاط يدوي وأوصي بهذا.
أنا أحب بلدي إنها خفيفة الوزن.  كما أنه سهل التنظيف للغاية.

Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
I've always loved kitchenAid, they have long-lasting strong products. My question is, how long have you had yours and how tough of jobs does it power through?