BY KITCHENAID #9 in Hand Mixers

Kitchenaid 7-speed hand mixer- white khm7210 see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Darlene G.
I really like this hand mixer. And the 7 speeds will get the job done.  The whisk that is included makes whipped cream in a pinch.  Every kitchen should have a hand mixer and I recommend this KitchenAid.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This mixer is a real workhorse and the red finish matches my kitchen. It mixes heavy cookie dough on a lower speed and the fluffiest whipped cream on high speed. Very reliable and, if something happens, Kitchenaid's customer service is there to help. I liked this mixer so much that I bought a matching Kitchenaid Food Processor. And Kitchenaid products are made in the USA!
Jennifer M.
I love my hand mixer!! It is so lightweight and easy to maneuver, it makes it so fun to use. It's also extremely easy to clean.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does its job, easy to clean, not expensive, I have no problems with this hand mixer. If mine broke I would buy it again.
Katherine A.
BRONX, NY
This is a must have in everybodya kitchen it makes the job so much easier, great qulaity likr alltheir products
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
Excelente opcion, potente es ideal para cuando no quieres ensuciar la grande, magnifica para hacer postres
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Works great even for tougher foods! I had one before I bought a Kitchenaid and love it
Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
I've always loved kitchenAid, they have long-lasting strong products. My question is, how long have you had yours and how tough of jobs does it power through?