KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor

Slice, shred, and chop quickly and easily with the 7-Cup Food Processor. The ExactSlice™ system features optimized speeds to ensure precise results every time, for a variety of fruits, vegetables and cheeses.

Do you have problems using this? Does chopping carrots stain the container?
What can I make using this? I’ve never had one before
Start your review of KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor!
Chris L.
Plano
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Chris L.
Our household got the old version and it hasn’t let us down once. Probably one of the best on the market. Good value for money.
Alesia A.
Baton Rouge, LA
KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor uploaded by Alesia A.
I have an older Kitchen Aid food processor in dark blue color. It is great for mixing food for dips and grinding oats into flour, but I am currently looking for a newer one because the blade has dulled over time. Our dog accidentally knocked it off the counter, so it’s a little less reliable, but for it to still work is a testament to the wear and tear of using it over 15 + years at least.
Rashi G.
Fairfax, VA
I have been using this food processor for years and I like it that it is very versatile. It chops, shreds, mixes and even makes dough. Light weight and easy to store. A little difficult to clean but dish washer safe makes it easy to use.
Brandy N.
I love my KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor. It makes any recipe that I need to cut and chop things so much easier. It will not cut on unless your bowl is locked in. There are no cons other than you have to be careful when you wash the blade because it will cut you. It is all good. It is built to safely get your ingredients in there without being cut. It is kind of pricey but it is well worth it.
Debbie S.
Cheektowaga, NY
KitchenAid products are the best of the best. Have had mine for awhile. Works perfectly. A great gift for a bride to be.
Rachel B.
Longview, TX
I love kitchen aid products and this was no exception. I even love the color. This makes life easier and works well.
Lara M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Easy to use, clean, and store. I wish it came with a bag for the blades, but other than that I have had no issues with this food processor. Would buy again and recommend to others!
Saman  Q.
Mckinney, TX
Great product for daily use. Love how powerful it is. Easy to use and clean. Great size for a family of 5! Highly recommend this product. Kitchen aid has some great products for a reasonable price!
Brittany P.
Huntsville, AL
This is a staple especially when baking! I love this thing! Worth the price tag. I actually have a different color, but color doesn't change anything.
Jennifer P.
Canandaigua, NY
I love my food processor! It works great. I use it weekly! I would recommends this product! It makes things a lot easier in the kitchen and saves your hands from having to chop everything!